Elections Iowa Caucus Poll Cancelled

So you guys know how we had the autistic scream after Trump won.

Can we have a collective Howard Dean Heeyaww when Bernie wins on Monday, just to show how unstoppable he is?

you can have it preemptively right now.

Buttigieg' campaign manager lauded the transparency of both CNN and the Des Moines Register Poll.

I'm not going to address your ramble on the DNC and their corruption, as it has zero to do with with this situation in the least, same with the Pro-Israel conspiracy.

I don't get this, people shit on the polls 364 days a year, dismiss them as if a matter of fact, then when a situation pops up in which there is nothing suspicious currently, but it involves dems? WE NEED THESE POLLS!!!!

bb_anim.gif

I think Alex Jones wonders why others don't take him seriously, even when he infiltrated the Bohemian Grove and found Hillary ingesting the soul of an inner city youth she strangled for Robert Byrd in 89..............

I think Alex Jones wonders why others don't take him seriously, even when he infiltrated the Bohemian Grove and found Hillary ingesting the soul of an inner city youth she strangled for Robert Byrd in 89..............

Alex Jones is a comedian, and he is allot funnier than Ellen.

Yeah but let’s plaster the poll with Klobuchar at 17% all over the place

Alex Jones is a comedian, and he is allot funnier than Ellen.

A comedian only now. When he was popular, he had millions who took him deadly serious. People on these very boards, but a couple years ago, entertained his horseshit.

Quite obvious as to why he'd have such a following with the Trump Shitlord meme crowd, since they both traffick in the same nutso theories about world domination and secret plans by "the elite"..........

A comedian only now. When he was popular, he had millions who took him deadly serious. People on these very boards, but a couple years ago, entertained his horseshit.

Quite obvious as to why he'd have such a following with the Trump Shitlord meme crowd, since they both traffick in the same nutso theories about world domination and secret plans by "the elite"..........

Yeah, those guys suck.

I prefer my conspiracies about the Elite to come from Hippies 50 years ago. Fuck the CFR!

Alex Jones is on the same level as Rachel Maddow. And their lawyers both used the same defense strategy. That They aren’t fact based, and are opinions That “may be” untrue. For Rachel maddow as a “journalist” she shouldn’t have a show.

Yeah, those guys suck.

I prefer my conspiracies about the Elite to come from Hippies 50 years ago. Fuck the CFR!

Maybe you should get your priorities straight, then. Especially when the government is still giving people AIDs, and now selling the cure too.
giphy.gif

Alex Jones is on the same level as Rachel Maddow. And their lawyers both used the same defense strategy. That They aren’t fact based, and are opinions That “may be” untrue. For Rachel maddow as a “journalist” she shouldn’t have a show.

Yes, that's why Maddow is hawking iodine supplements and alpha brain, running around shirtless and talking about little fake bodybags. And that's why she wifed a hooker, got rung by said hooker in divorce court, lost custody of children from said hooker due to being too erratic to be around, and rants about Chobani's sexual assault issues with Paul Joseph Watson and this guy
DJn1L2eUQAA9e02.jpg

That there was a problem with the poll's methodology, so CNN and the Des Moines Register decided not to run with it.

Not an establishment shill, he said.

Probably voting for Bernie, he said.

Buttigieg' campaign manager lauded the transparency of both CNN and the Des Moines Register Poll.

I'm not going to address your ramble on the DNC and their corruption, as it has zero to do with with this situation in the least, same with the Pro-Israel conspiracy.

I don't get this, people shit on the polls 364 days a year, dismiss them as if a matter of fact, then when a situation pops up in which there is nothing suspicious currently, but it involves dems? WE NEED THESE POLLS!!!!
I dont know about a conspiracy (I generally don't believe in conspiracies), but you must admit whatever the reason it seems incredibly odd for them not to release this poll. They've been having no issues doing so over the primary, lots of polls, some with poor methodology. Suddenly, they wont release this poll which they've done for decades and which they already planned an hour+ segment on? Why? Because Pete was left out of a single phonecall that might have been an error? Seems odd to think that hasn't happened before. Whole thing is very strange, and I'm not trying to allude to some conspiracy here.

Lol get out of here Alex Jones is way further out of reality than Rachel Maddow. He's a fucking lunatic conman selling snakeoil. We could find countless of clips highlighting that, we could find unbiased analysis of their work, we could use fact checkers to support it. Don't be ridiculous now.

As much as I dislike Maddow, she's not even as bad as someone like Hannity.

Lol get out of here Alex Jones is way further out of reality than Rachel Maddow. He's a fucking lunatic conman selling snakeoil. We could find countless of clips highlighting that, we could find unbiased analysis of their work, we could use fact checkers to support it. Don't be ridiculous now.

Yeah but name one time a parody of Maddow was this funny?

shes way worse. The kind of “Russia is going to turn off your heat in the winter” nonsense was just a drop in the bucket,

she peddled russian hysteria that hasn’t been seen since the red scare.

she was the main purveyor of it. She is nothing less than a Joseph McCarthy. It’s dangerous to have people so propagandized and brainwashed

Back