Invite 5 current or former MMA fighters to your home for a dinner party

Guess my UFC crush (no smartass Frank Mir shit), true. In the old days, the all or nothing days, I'd Plat the effort. You can petition the guy who does it now, I really should get back in the loop, and I don't know what weight is left to carry, but with my heavy endorsement. I gotta crush. This is probably gonna go quick.

Jon Jones, Chuck Liddell, Cowboy, Chris Leben and of course BJ Penn. First one to pass out is a pussy.

If you don't click that and listen through, you're no friend of mine. You're here in this thread. Appreciate this moment in time.

What's your favorite song. It's a small world, but no one in your life is gonna ask you that question again, and no one's gonna give a shit. I'm waiting, and your answer matters to me, and the 32 of us watching this thread (I still have powers), c'mon. It doesn't have to be the right answer, but it will be from the heart.

kinicki is high as a kite in that clip, how do you spell Kiniki?

One of the many regrets, I was too young to do cocaine in the 70's. I guess you're never too young. But I'm defined by the 70's and I've never done cocaine in a van. ...in the 70s.

There is no fate, no nature, no nuture, no walking Darwin that matters, there's Nietzsche, ask Carl Jung. Kiss is updated Wagner for the small time we can digest.

The best drum solo. Show me a non jazz drum solo before this one.

There was a genuine time in the genesis that made the joke possible.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back