Invite 5 current or former MMA fighters to your home for a dinner party

Lee Murray
Joe Son
War Machine
Aleks Emilinanenko
Mayhem Miller

And yes.. there will be a lot of drugs and alcohol. I'll be watching from a secure location in the next room.

Lee Murray
Joe Son
War Machine
Aleks Emilinanenko
Mayhem Miller

And yes.. there will be a lot of drugs and alcohol. I'll be watching from a secure location in the next room.

You would have to somehow bail 3 of those from their life sentences, so maybe they would show some gratitude, heh.

Should be jokes
DC
Chael
Khabib
Bisping
Werdum

On a side note OP entering his dinner party GIF-When-I-walk-up-in-the-club-people-be-like.gif

Okay, my guest list would be:
Mark Coleman and Don Frye for both story telling and shit-talking. Valentina Shevchenko because she can hunt then cook her own food and Roxanne Modafferi because even if everyone else turns out to be having a bad night you can count on her to be nice. GSP for the same reason, because the last thing I want is dinner to be ruined by assholes. Particularly if I spent a lot of time cooking.

I had figured you would just ignore me again and went to bed..2 hours ahead your time zone pal

Well lets see..socratic dialogues if you can call it art which i do given their entertaining nature

And then naturally the classics..the illiad above all as the greatest book/epic poem ever written unsurpassed in emotion and creative imagery..oedipus and zorba as mentioned

Thats on the greek side..other shit i really liked would be a few books aside from zorba

White fang by jack london..really the first book i read as a kid that got to me

The castle by kafka
1984 by orwell

Movies maybe a dozen..but as an extraordinary art piece i recommend wings of desire by wenders.. @N13 watched it and can attest to its value
I'm going to watch it again too. That was some good chit mang.

High IQ flick

Renzo
Frye
Randy
Fedor beleive it or not
Dave LeDuc

Holloway - has had a tough year personally. His cousin shot and killed. I'd ask him how he's dealt with all that including his motivation for fighting after losing against Volkanovski. I'd ask if he had any regrets fighting Poirier and in hindsight did he ever feel that Poirier as just too hig and strong for him.

Joanna - I'd ask her whether she thinks her Polish background has given her a hard edge compared to a lot mentally soft WMMA fighters. I'd ask when she realised she was that good at fighting and when she decided she wanted to become a pro fighter. I'd ask her which WMMA fighters she respected the most out of the fighters she fought and why. I'd ask if she plans to continue fighting until she wins het straweight belt back.

Gastelum - I'd ask what happened to him after the Izzy fight. Did he get caught up in his own hype and lose discipline. Who does he rate and where does he see himself amongst the middleweight contenders?

Edwards - how does he handle being overlooked for so long?What motivates him as an MMA fighter? Has he ever thought of training in the USA? Is he really that boring? Or is he just a dedicated pro fighter that doesn't care for the limelight?

Bisping - to keep the conversation flowing.and to be funny.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back