Invite 5 current or former MMA fighters to your home for a dinner party

BangBang

Red Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Who would you invite?

I would invite Gina Carrano, Rachel Wray, Julie Firso, Valerie Letournou and Gina Carrano.

Tough choices but my need for good conversation led to my selection above. Who would you invite and why?

download.jpeg

maxresdefault.jpg

6JzeiDUwHKJ67_cK8IEjoXwLn1n0dsPi8X8x-zg8uQk.jpg gettyimages-131698124-612x612.jpg

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 0
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
Five Sage Northcutts are invited

1d15dfe468963d42eb9c171126b7cb41.jpg

and they're all coming.

What have I done?. Rewiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiind.

If we're being real, a real life scenario, at my place and it's not just a wish list of favorite fighters. Half my fighters are gone. In this world of worlds, I'll meet up with Tank after everybody clears out, and barring translators, you lose Saku and Vovchanchyn, ...though if you could throw in two years of rudimentary linguistics, they're at the top of the RSVP. Dinner party, TOMORROW, my place and working around a dynamic of personalities I think would respect the domicile and have a good time. There could be about a kaleidescope (that's pretty fucking close) lazy susan of heroes that would make a great melange, a salmagundi you could mix and match up for other dream play dates,

Dinner at my place, gun to head, no wrong answer, who I'd enjoy spending time with and would be an epic table for me, what a beautifully rotten question. For me, in this moment in time, who I'd like to hang with invited to my place, Pat Miletich (I've partied with Pat), Josh Barnett, Miesha Tate, Bas, Wand, Renzo, no particular order. That's five. That would be a great evening and the flow I think would be easy like Sunday morning,nobody is wastin' nobody, ..if you can count.

Last edited:
You should've demanded pictures of each in the round table scenario for the visual, but work in progress. We do have people here who make that shit happen before you're finished typing what it would look like.

And, in this scenario, I have a floor trigger that when your cross into the greeting hall, past the foirier, you set your coat in the hands of my old pal/manservant Dan's arm and he throws it on the floor and he flips the dinner music

And, in this scenario, I have a floor trigger that when your cross into the greeting hall, past the foirier, you set your coat in the hands of my old pal/manservant Dan's arm and he throws it on the floor and he flips the dinner music

Get drunk and link some music videos.

Five Sage Northcutts are invited
and they're all coming.

All 5 of them will complain they don't have rice and chicken and will stare in the mirror at themselves for 3 hours.
Long haired Rose, Chuck, Kimbo, Tank, and Paul Varlens. Prime Arianny as special guest co-host.

You want to shoot a rape gangbang or...?

Khabib, Conor, Wand, Chael, Drunk Gomi.

Conor jumps on Khabib, but gets wrestlefucked.
Wand jumps on Chael, but gets wrestlefucked.
Gomi jumped on you, and you get fucked.

Tuivasa, Hunt, Rutten, Bisping, Lewis.

You have a thing for fat guys?
Bisping is the smallest but will outdrink all of them by far.

Khabib, Conor, Nate, Jorge, Colby

Good times with good people

I see Conor getting raped by Khabib and Nate, who formed an anti-Conor alliance.
Colby wrestled Jorge.
Than Nate and Khabib beat the shit out of Colby.
Finally, Nate stabs Khabib.

War Machine, Hermes Franca, Jeremy Jackson,
Abel Trujillo, and Alexander Emelianenko.

Have a nice dinner and try to pick their brains about why they did what they did. And after about 30 minutes maybe an hour or so they will start feeling horrible pain in their insides. They realize that the food had an extra ingredient and try to attack me but it is too late. They keel over writhing in agony until it's all over.

Back