Invite 5 current or former MMA fighters to your home for a dinner party

Rollerskates. there was a time when this was new energy. You have to give the moment. You were Satan if you loved KISS, no social media, just the music and album covers. Doesn't matter the maetroship, balls to have balls. Big Ramones. ..it's worth a deuce.

Last edited:
First album with my own money was a twofer. Kiss Alive and Steve Martin Let's Get Small. It's silly in a big picture, and stagger in the small picture. Long as i live, I think I'm pretty succint with that. Define yourself in two albums. Define me in two albums. Religion's for suckers, but the magic underneath is unfuckable. Music of the Spheres.

My fucking stupidity is a direct line from this album. Blow your mind, can you feel it? I'm feeling it. I was two years in a motel, with roller skates and a Pirates hat and these two records. My off-timing and strained uncomfortableness I literally was gonna die in a motel as a speck of shit. Oh the yards I've come.

Painful, too long delivery for a non joke, how am I doing.

The first thing, if you don't wanna get fucked with, piss your pants without blinking eye to eye, with a smile. Chances are ... you're gonna be alright. The key you don't have to practice too much. They get it the first go.

all threads are bullshit, all moments are a magical attempt to make time matter with someone else

When Henderson got booked to fight Bisping, and I like Bisping a lot. I literally tried through my shitty avenues to get him to walk out to, I FOUGHT to try to get this to be a thing. I know, I could have made that happen. Fucken eh, you tell me that wouldn't have been greatest walkout music when you're waiting, and Dan Henderson/Bisping. Fuck, I have very scrambled resources, but I lost my fucking marbles trying to make this happen,

Would order Sizzler curbside for Valerie Lorauda and myself...

It's just the off-tempo shit, Tom Lawlor can only do so much. Never thought of this, but if someone out there could get me Tom Lawlor's number. I think that could be a real thing. I can't think of another number that would be as ripe with a give a shit.

I'm parked like a broken gorilla in the living room watching UFC 7, and the old lady is having a garden party or some shit, and I'm getting my wide berth. ...and then down the road I notice there's six or ten of them sitting on my shoulder and huddled around and I'm like WTF?....Turns out they were drawn to Marco Ruas. I started laughing but also, get the fuck off, l'm gonna make some phone calls. What do think Marco smells like right now, your dreams come at a price, you sinful hags.

Back