Insight into Israeli/Jewish mindset?

They are pretty good at reaching the top of their existing society, its no coincidence that only jews in the most technologically advanced nations made such advancements as opposed to jews in the middle east or latin nations.

If any group is superior to everyone else, its the northern european, who actually built the nations where jews are making progress.

Northern Europe wasn't always as "technologically advanced" as it is today, not so long ago the cultural and technological center was in the ME.
The reason Ashkenazi Jews are more successful is because they were persecuted much more vigorously than their counterparts in other countries.

omg Just checked that link as well.
People really sit and listen to almost 90 mins of this crap?
A whole universe of pr0n, mma and twerking videos online and 20000 people wasted an hour and half of their miserable existence on this BS. ffs

Well... given the state of the world, I'm thinking it's possible that people actually form their political views by listening to B-grade text-to-speech audio of various shrill scaremongerers and conspiracy theorist rants (anti-semitic or otherwise), while jerking it to pron, mma and twerking videos.

Would explain a lot really... starting with what all the people in the heavies, that claim to watch events without the commentary, are listening too instead.

there are much more total numbers of gentiles pursuing academic fields than Ashkenazi Jews, yet the Jews dominate Nobels per capita. Do you think the children of priviliged white and asian parents are lacking in opportunities? Consider just how tiny the Jewish percent of population is, and their outsized success in the sciences.

Yes, and being tiny and wealthy allows them to focus purely on academic research, since the whole running of a nation is left to another group.

Ashkenazi axons is the new west African fast twitch.

When they actually have to run a country, they dont do that well, because they cant all be doctors and engineers.

Well... given the state of the world, I'm thinking it's possible that people actually form their political views by listening to B-grade text-to-speech audio of various shrill scaremongerers and conspiracy theorist rants (anti-semitic or otherwise), while jerking it to pron, mma and twerking videos.

Would explain a lot really... starting with what all the people in the heavies, that claim to watch events without the commentary, are listening too instead.

How ironic that even with the ease with which information can be accessed today, so many still prefer comfortable ignorance of religion/spiritualism/ct/whatever.

I actually also have a childhood friend how has fallen deeply into the whole "omgz dem Piramidz are so huge, its focking impossible they were created by humans so long ago, ergo historians are morons and its all a farce". No matter how I tried, it is absolutely impossible to explain counteract the brainwash of a good yt speculative "investigation".

Funny, wasnt marxism created by a jew and its early movement controlled by jewish folk? Arent jewish people at the forefront of western civil rights movements and antiracism?

Seems to me that jewish people used to be pretty cool until they got themselves a country and convinced themselves their fairy tale was true.

cause and effect. you are showing the effect. plz, tell me the cause??

Northern Europe wasn't always as "technologically advanced" as it is today, not so long ago the cultural and technological center was in the ME.

Yes, and there were not ashkenazi master race during that time

The reason Ashkenazi Jews are more successful is because they were persecuted much more vigorously than their counterparts in other countries.

Harder than Sephardic jews in Spain and Latin America? the whole spanish inquisition remember? that was created specifically to persecute jews.

Only Ashkenazi Jews are the ones with very high iq's. Mizrahi Jews and Sephardic Jews don't register above average. Ashkenazis have superior iq because of their racial make up and inherited genetic defense. Think of ashkenazi jews as the superior white group or their own hybrid race.

Hate all you want but their contributions to humanity relative to their population is amazing. So go ahead and deny race but the truth is Jews are better.

Do the large percentage of black people that commit violent crimes do so because they are black?

You can't just say Jews are better because they are Jews, I mean, that may be the case, or it may be part of the reason, or it may not be the case at all, and it's instead something else they share in common, the way they are raised, for instance.

They are pretty good at reaching the top of their existing society, its no coincidence that only jews in the most technologically advanced nations made such advancements as opposed to jews in the middle east or latin nations.

If any group is superior to everyone else, its the northern european, who actually built the nations where jews are making progress.

are you joking??

The former wealthiest man in the world, Carlos Slim is a Jewish Mexican. There is more antisemitism throughout Latin America than USA because the poor blame all their problems on their 1%, which happen to have lots of Jewish representation.

Yes, and being tiny and wealthy allows them to focus purely on academic research, since the whole running of a nation is left to another group.

lol What does that even mean? This is getting really delusional now.

When they actually have to run a country, they dont do that well, because they cant all be doctors and engineers.

Please do elaborate, I'd say that considering the circumstances, Israel is doing exceptionally well.

You're saying that northern europeans are the best group because we have created and spread the idea of a secular, multicultural state?

I just realized what Rod1 is getting at. He wants to claim the nordic white man is superior to the Jew while also acknowledging Jewish IQ advantages. too focused on that book-learnin' to do a real job like nation building and projecting cultural influence.

this is like when white football fans overstate the importance of "grit and toughness" over "explosive athleticism" so their favorite players are held in higher esteem.

a ton of the "Jewish advantage" in intellect comes from the Torah. While most europeans couldnt read/write most Jews could due to having to read, write, study, teach the Torah and understand/recite complex verses from it from a young age.

that advantage is centuries long and spawned into a bigger one over time. Especially considering in most times in history Jews have not been in a position to out muscle others for dominance. Out thinking them is the only way.

a ton of the "Jewish advantage" in intellect comes from the Torah. While most europeans couldnt read/write most Jews could due to having to read, write, study, teach the Torah and understand/recite complex verses from it from a young age.

that advantage is centuries long and spawned into a bigger one over time.

I'm not that knowledgable here, but wouldn't it then be the case that Sephardic Jews are more intelligent?

I'm not that knowledgable here, but wouldn't it then be the case that Sephardic Jews are more intelligent?

if you are really interested in the topic i would suggest a book called "The Chosen Few: How Education Shaped Jewish History" by economists Maristella Botticini and Zvi Eckstein.

what i put is just the starting off point to the advantage. Cultural literacy. There is much more to it and they do address the Sephardic/Ashkenazi differences.

if you are really interested in the topic i would suggest a book called "The Chosen Few: How Education Shaped Jewish History" by economists Maristella Botticini and Zvi Eckstein.

what i put is just the starting off point to the advantage. Cultural literacy. There is much more to it and they do address the Sephardic/Ashkenazi differences.

Appreciate the recommendation, not sure if I am that invested in this topic, but thanks.

I just realized what Rod1 is getting at. He wants to claim the nordic white man is superior to the Jew while also acknowledging Jewish IQ advantages. too focused on that book-learnin' to do a real job like nation building and projecting cultural influence.

No, im merely stating that minorities are usually not normally distributed.

are you joking??

The former wealthiest man in the world, Carlos Slim is a Jewish Mexican. There is more antisemitism throughout Latin America than USA because the poor blame all their problems on their 1%, which happen to have lots of Jewish representation.

Nope, his parents were maronite christians, he is a christian-arab.

Thats another issue with "jewish achievements" when someone is succesful they will pull some jewish heritage from somewhere and add it to the statistics. But when someone is a loser, they quickly dismiss any possible jewish heritage.

Last edited:
Back