1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »
Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Insight into Israeli/Jewish mindset?

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Kneepocalypse, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Only Ashkenazi Jews are the ones with very high iq's. Mizrahi Jews and Sephardic Jews don't register above average. Ashkenazis have superior iq because of their racial make up and inherited genetic defense. Think of ashkenazi jews as the superior white group or their own hybrid race.

Hate all you want but their contributions to humanity relative to their population is amazing. So go ahead and deny race but the truth is Jews are better.

2. durgadurga Orange Belt

They are extremely intelligent and good at getting themselves a good education.

No one can deny that.

3. LucasWithLidOff Banned Banned

Shit thread; retarded TS.

4. ILLogic Brown Belt

You're not a Jew. So are you inferior?

5. Chinballs Black Belt

6. caxias Banned Banned

White Anglo-Saxon Protestant by far.

- Chinese atheist

7. MadSquabbles500 Steel Belt

All I am saying is none of that is real proof of some genetic superiority in the intellect department. Those are all more proof of having the right opportunities afforded to you via financial stability.

Or at least, you will have to explain in detail all those nobel prize winning jews did exactly to win. If it is just by trial and error, then anyone can do it.

What is the depth of the chess talent pool out there?

I am not saying the Jews are stupid either. I dont think anyone can claim to being genetically superior in the mind.

8. Oiler Purple Belt

This is just like any racist thought process....person(s) of X group say/do this/that so the whole group is guilty. As a jew, and in any event, i think some posters in here need to chill the fuck out and rethink this...

a more interesting question, for any group, is whether there are legitimate group issues you can work on to better your group. How do you discuss this without being accused of self hate or enabling those that hate you?

9. dannialn Green Belt

omg Just checked that link as well.
    People really sit and listen to almost 90 mins of this crap?
    A whole universe of pr0n, mma and twerking videos online and 20000 people wasted an hour and half of their miserable existence on this BS. ffs

10. On average id say the average Ashkenazi Jew is of higher intellect and there is a genetic reason for this.

Am I inferior? Perhaps so. Whatever the case I am a realist and can admit when a group of people or a person is of perhaps better stock than me. Also part of my ancestors went extinct because they were conquered by a better people.

All realism

On average they are. The science is there and proves it and Jewish minds have admitted this.

Only in the marixst west do they teach the lie that we are all equal.

11. MadSquabbles500 Steel Belt

Do you think the jews are smarter than everyone else?

12. On average yes. And the science proves this

The lie of all being equal is beyond absurd.

If anyone deserves to rule as gods and we serve them kissing their feet its the Jews.

13. MadSquabbles500 Steel Belt

They focus their efforts in a particular way, one of which is to garner academic accolades.

14. ILLogic Brown Belt

You're absent of dignity.

15. Teen Wolf Baked

hahaha quality.

16. bad seed Banned Banned

there are much more total numbers of gentiles pursuing academic fields than Ashkenazi Jews, yet the Jews dominate Nobels per capita. Do you think the children of priviliged white and asian parents are lacking in opportunities? Consider just how tiny the Jewish percent of population is, and their outsized success in the sciences.

Ashkenazi axons is the new west African fast twitch.

17. Rod1 Titanium Belt

They are pretty good at reaching the top of their existing society, its no coincidence that only jews in the most technologically advanced nations made such advancements as opposed to jews in the middle east or latin nations.

If any group is superior to everyone else, its the northern european, who actually built the nations where jews are making progress.

18. NSX-R Green Belt

I don't find Jews to be boastful at all; quite the opposite, actually. They're generally quite humble with their extensive accomplishments.

Want examples of ethnic groups known for their hubris? Japanese, Koreans, Chinese, and Indians.

19. berimBOWLoh Silver Belt

as a half Russian/half Arab Jew i have to say i always think that half of me is superior to the other half.

where Jews really shine in business is common sense and creativity.

20. Rod1 Titanium Belt

Funny, wasnt marxism created by a jew and its early movement controlled by jewish folk? Arent jewish people at the forefront of western civil rights movements and antiracism?

Seems to me that jewish people used to be pretty cool until they got themselves a country and convinced themselves their fairy tale was true.