Insight into Israeli/Jewish mindset?

No it's about intelligence. Jews are the ones who think they're more intelligent than everyone else. They're the ones who constantly bring up 'Jewish IQ'.

Only Ashkenazi Jews are the ones with very high iq's. Mizrahi Jews and Sephardic Jews don't register above average. Ashkenazis have superior iq because of their racial make up and inherited genetic defense. Think of ashkenazi jews as the superior white group or their own hybrid race.

Hate all you want but their contributions to humanity relative to their population is amazing. So go ahead and deny race but the truth is Jews are better.

They are extremely intelligent and good at getting themselves a good education.

No one can deny that.

Let's spell out your critique further. Some years, there is a weak field of candidates and on those years the Academy bestows Nobel prizes on Jewish mediocrities. Other years, there is a strong field of candidates and then they give the prizes to distinguished researchers of other faiths. I suppose this is possible, but what would be the point of such a policy? Why not make it a policy to give a Nobel prize to a Christian or Buddhist mediocrity when the pool is weak? (Actually, your premises sound dubious from the start. Nobody earns a Nobel prize for one year of achievement. The research that puts people in contention for a Nobel takes so long, that there won't be great variation from one year to another. Sure, people make breakthroughs in a given year, but most of the time this was someone whose standing in his field would have been very high the previous year.)

Why would Jews be the only ones who could afford a chess coach? Do chess coaches really command such high rates? Even if they did, why couldn't a wealthy Arab oil sheik or one of the many gentiles on the Forbes list afford one?

I could go on scrutinizing your claims, but I'd rather ask instead: what set of achievements would you consider to truly confer upon the members of a faith the distinction you say the Judaic creed claims illegitimately?

All I am saying is none of that is real proof of some genetic superiority in the intellect department. Those are all more proof of having the right opportunities afforded to you via financial stability.

Or at least, you will have to explain in detail all those nobel prize winning jews did exactly to win. If it is just by trial and error, then anyone can do it.

What is the depth of the chess talent pool out there?

I am not saying the Jews are stupid either. I dont think anyone can claim to being genetically superior in the mind.

This is just like any racist thought process....person(s) of X group say/do this/that so the whole group is guilty. As a jew, and in any event, i think some posters in here need to chill the fuck out and rethink this...

a more interesting question, for any group, is whether there are legitimate group issues you can work on to better your group. How do you discuss this without being accused of self hate or enabling those that hate you?

According to link, white man is not guilty of slavery... It waz ze jew all along.

omg Just checked that link as well.
People really sit and listen to almost 90 mins of this crap?
A whole universe of pr0n, mma and twerking videos online and 20000 people wasted an hour and half of their miserable existence on this BS. ffs

You're not a Jew. So are you inferior?

On average id say the average Ashkenazi Jew is of higher intellect and there is a genetic reason for this.

Am I inferior? Perhaps so. Whatever the case I am a realist and can admit when a group of people or a person is of perhaps better stock than me. Also part of my ancestors went extinct because they were conquered by a better people.

All realism

All I am saying is none of that is real proof of some genetic superiority in the intellect department. Those are all more proof of having the right opportunities afforded to you via financial stability.

Or at least, you will have to explain in detail all those nobel prize winning jews did exactly to win. If it is just by trial and error, then anyone can do it.

I am not saying the Jews are stupid either. I dont think anyone can claim to being genetically superior in the mind.

On average they are. The science is there and proves it and Jewish minds have admitted this.

Only in the marixst west do they teach the lie that we are all equal.

Do you think the jews are smarter than everyone else?

On average yes. And the science proves this

The lie of all being equal is beyond absurd.

If anyone deserves to rule as gods and we serve them kissing their feet its the Jews.

On average yes. And the science proves this

The lie of all being equal is beyond absurd.

If anyone deserves to rule as gods and we serve them kissing their feet its the Jews.

You're absent of dignity.

there are much more total numbers of gentiles pursuing academic fields than Ashkenazi Jews, yet the Jews dominate Nobels per capita. Do you think the children of priviliged white and asian parents are lacking in opportunities? Consider just how tiny the Jewish percent of population is, and their outsized success in the sciences.

Today's Ashkenazi Jews suffer from a number of congenital diseases and mutations at higher rates than most other ethnic groups; these include Tay-Sachs, Gaucher's disease, Bloom's syndrome, and Fanconi anemia, and mutations at BRCA1 and BRCA2. These mutations' effects cluster in only a few metabolic pathways, suggesting that they arise from selective pressure rather than genetic drift. One cluster of these diseases affects sphingolipid storage, a secondary effect of which is increased growth of axons and dendrites. At least one of the diseases in this cluster, torsion dystonia, has been found anecdotally to correlate with exceptionally high IQ. Another cluster disrupts DNA repair, an extremely dangerous sort of mutation which is lethal in homozygotes. The authors speculate that these mutations give a cognitive benefit to heterozygotes by reducing inhibitions to neural growth, a benefit that would not outweigh its high costs except in an environment where it was strongly rewarded.
Ashkenazi axons is the new west African fast twitch.

Only Ashkenazi Jews are the ones with very high iq's. Mizrahi Jews and Sephardic Jews don't register above average. Ashkenazis have superior iq because of their racial make up and inherited genetic defense. Think of ashkenazi jews as the superior white group or their own hybrid race.

Hate all you want but their contributions to humanity relative to their population is amazing. So go ahead and deny race but the truth is Jews are better.

They are pretty good at reaching the top of their existing society, its no coincidence that only jews in the most technologically advanced nations made such advancements as opposed to jews in the middle east or latin nations.

If any group is superior to everyone else, its the northern european, who actually built the nations where jews are making progress.

I don't find Jews to be boastful at all; quite the opposite, actually. They're generally quite humble with their extensive accomplishments.

Want examples of ethnic groups known for their hubris? Japanese, Koreans, Chinese, and Indians.

as a half Russian/half Arab Jew i have to say i always think that half of me is superior to the other half.

where Jews really shine in business is common sense and creativity.

On average they are. The science is there and proves it and Jewish minds have admitted this.

Only in the marixst west do they teach the lie that we are all equal.

Funny, wasnt marxism created by a jew and its early movement controlled by jewish folk? Arent jewish people at the forefront of western civil rights movements and antiracism?

Seems to me that jewish people used to be pretty cool until they got themselves a country and convinced themselves their fairy tale was true.

Back