Insight into Israeli/Jewish mindset?

Kneepocalypse

This is your god now.
@Silver
Reaction score
Thanks to Facebook I stumbled upon a group/page that one of my Jewish acquaintances post on. There was a video about an Israeli doctor who had created a very innovative surgical procedure (very awesome), but I was completely blown away by the comments that people left.

They were in the vein of, "...Only the chosen people could have done this!" "...We are truly God's people!!" and on and on about how Jewish people, in their minds, are literally better than everyone else. Now, I know a lot of us think that whatever creed we belong to is the best, but I didn't know that Jewish people have been indoctrinated with the clear belief that they are a superior people.

Is this pretty indicative of Israeli/Jewish people overall? I don't know that many Jewish people so I can't tell for sure, but these comments and similar ones were the majority of the responses, and it was a bit disturbing.

I think it is indicative of them overall. They call themselves chosen people and pull out the race card everytime someone mentions Israeli war crimes. Extremely manipulative people.

They must be manipulative to survive since there are such few numbers. Only a few million yet they control congress and the banks. Very smart, since history they manipulated Egypt (hence got enslaved as a response), Rome (killed Jesus) and now the US (control media, congress, etc...). They learned early on to manipulate the powers that may be for survival.

Remember the Belfort declaration? They very reason Hitler warned them in the first place. Germans warned them for their manipulation since the early 1930. Study history, you'll see.

Chosen by God to rule over the Gentiles.

God has spoken.

Thanks to Facebook I stumbled upon a group/page that one of my Jewish acquaintances post on. There was a video about an Israeli doctor who had created a very innovative surgical procedure (very awesome), but I was completely blown away by the comments that people left.

They were in the vein of, "...Only the chosen people could have done this!" "...We are truly God's people!!" and on and on about how Jewish people, in their minds, are literally better than everyone else. Now, I know a lot of us think that whatever creed we belong to is the best, but I didn't know that Jewish people have been indoctrinated with the clear belief that they are a superior people.

Is this pretty indicative of Israeli/Jewish people overall? I don't know that many Jewish people so I can't tell for sure, but these comments and similar ones were the majority of the responses, and it was a bit disturbing.

In order to discover these innovative surgeries, one must have the resources to allow experiments, and have some way to sustain oneself while doing these experiments. Having peace of mind also helps. If your experiments dont work, then you have just wasted time. If you already have financial security, than this is less of a problem, and you just simply wont care.

Basically the jews are rich, so they can go ahead and do whatever they please. It is a big help if they ever discover an innovative surgery. It has less to do with them having superior minds or what not, and more to do with opportunity.

how Jewish people, in their minds, are literally better than everyone else.

Really, can you post proof? I saw a video of like 3 black guys in a fight where a white woman was hit in the face with a pipe. Are all black guys like this?

::rolleyes:

I went to a religious Jewish school for three years (5th, 6th and 7th grade) until my parents decided I was becoming too Jewish and pulled me out, which I think worked out for the best. So having mingled with that community extensively, I do agree that faithful Jewish people see themselves as superior and chosen by God. I feel like it's benign, as they mostly use it as a point of pride that "Hey, we survived the Holocaust because we were chosen" rather than "of course we can invade Gaza, we're better people" at least at the middle school level. Just my 2 cents

Understand one Jew and understand them all. Racial prejudice much?

Every culture has a large part of the population that thinks they're superior, That say things like that.

This is not unique in the slightest

Well, what group of people can rival their accomplishments? They should think they're the best.

- Atheist raised as a Gentile

Obviously there is a spectrum. From not at all, to chosen for a special mission by God, to a more supremacist view

Like any group that has moderates and the extremes.

Every culture has a large part of the population that thinks they're superior, That say things like that.

This is not unique in the slightest

I was about to write exactly that but instead I will just quote you.

Understand one Jew and understand them all. Racial prejudice much?

Where did I say this was one Jew? This was in a group with comments from hundreds of people, the majority of which were as I described, and hundreds more liking those comments.

A Jewish friend of mine explained to me why Jews make such good lawyers. Its because theyre spending their lives analyzing every word in the 74 volumes of the Talmud and its millions of obscure laws and prohibitions. So theyre constantly trying to find loopholes around them without breaking the letter of the law, like the special elevators that stop on every floor on Saturdays so they wont violate Shabbat.

When youre always trying to outsmart G_d, youre gonna develop some cunning.

Where did I say this was one Jew? This was in a group with comments from hundreds of people, the majority of which were as I described, and hundreds more liking those comments.

Ah, so understand hundreds of Jews and understand millions. The suggestion that people would share a mindset because they share an ethnicity is absurd. Do you think the Jews who vote for Likud and the Jews who vote for Labor share a mindset? Do you think Jews living in Brooklyn share a mindset with Jews living in France? Do you think orthodox Jews share a mindset with secular atheist Jews?

So they were happy that he was successful and showed it. Hundreds of people out of millions of people. Big deal.

In my groups I see hundreds Israelis condemning the terrible acts performed by the so called "chosen people" in the name of hate.

what have they done?

"Jews are a famously accomplished group. They make up 0.2 percent of the world population, but 54 percent of the world chess champions, 27 percent of the Nobel physics laureates and 31 percent of the medicine laureates.

Jews make up 2 percent of the U.S. population, but 21 percent of the Ivy League student bodies, 26 percent of the Kennedy Center honorees, 37 percent of the Academy Award-winning directors, 38 percent of those on a recent Business Week list of leading philanthropists, 51 percent of the Pulitzer Prize winners for nonfiction."

Also dominate the 3 most influential industries- NY news media, Hollywood, and Wall Street. Silicon Valley/tech is an exception with lots of gentiles in power. As are commodities like mining and oil.

Ah, so understand hundreds of Jews and understand millions. The suggestion that people would share a mindset because they share an ethnicity is absurd. Do you think the Jews who vote for Likud and the Jews who vote for Labor share a mindset? Do you think Jews living in Brooklyn share a mindset with Jews living in France? Do you think orthodox Jews share a mindset with secular atheist Jews?

So because people who share an ethnicity/religion have differences, they can't possibly share certain beliefs... even though they share a specific ethnicity/religion? You think like an imbecile and write like a person who takes too much pride in his utterly mediocre education.

They are God's chosen people and if you don't agree with it, you are an anti-semite and most likely connected with the Nazis.

"Jews are a famously accomplished group. They make up 0.2 percent of the world population, but 54 percent of the world chess champions, 27 percent of the Nobel physics laureates and 31 percent of the medicine laureates.

Jews make up 2 percent of the U.S. population, but 21 percent of the Ivy League student bodies, 26 percent of the Kennedy Center honorees, 37 percent of the Academy Award-winning directors, 38 percent of those on a recent Business Week list of leading philanthropists, 51 percent of the Pulitzer Prize winners for nonfiction."

Also dominate the 3 most influential industries- NY news media, Hollywood, and Wall Street. Silicon Valley/tech is an exception with lots of gentiles in power. As are commodities like mining and oil.

As for these nobel prizes and medical prizes, they have to give them out every year or so right? So that means they have to go fishing, dont they? I am pretty sure they are some years, that has a weak pool, but someone has to win. It is like the NFL draft.

As for being chess champions, the jews are the only ones who can and willing to afford a coach. I doubt these jews are self taught, school of hard knocks.

All those others can be bought with a bribe or just plain old fashion nepotism. Those do not prove anything absolutely.

Back