1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »
Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Insight into Israeli/Jewish mindset?

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Kneepocalypse, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Rod1 Titanium Belt

That minorities in foreing countries are not normally distributed, by seeing the ex-pats from different minorities, one would assume their countries are well run utopias, but they arent, i wonder why.

Considering the circumstances? Israel nearly fell apart several times and was saved by external factors, the last of all being the eastern jewish diaspora, which gave Israel a massive per capita amount of highly educated individuals.

Israel is a country that was built from the outside, on its own it would had imploded before reaching self-sufficiency.

And in the end, Israel doesnt has a national IQ average that even comes close to the IQ average of jews living as minorities in northern european nations.

Same can be said of Indians, Persians, SE asians, etc etc.

2. Zoti Brown Belt

I think that as a whole, the Jews try harder. Just like the Chinese immigrants try harder than the American locals and I also think that out of necessity, the Israelis tried harder as they established their country and the result of that is a mentality in Israel that is unique and and creates innovations in a higher rate than most other countries.

Are the Jews smarter than non Jews? I think that really depends on where you come from and what your education background is.

There are a lot of smart people in Israel but there are also a lot of morons. It's not like everyone is smart in Israel.

3. Zoti Brown Belt

BTW, American Jews (As the largest Jewish community outside of Israel) and Israeli Jews are very different in the way they conduct business and innovate.

American Jews are better at business and Israelis are better at innovation. You are a product of your society and it shows.

4. felmmando Red Belt

Why are these Nobel-winning Jews supposed to be unusually financially stable? The vast majority of them are researchers, not financiers. I'm not saying researchers are impoverished but it's not a career that leads to great wealth. As far as I know, Jewish researchers aren't paid any more than their colleagues of other faiths, at least not before they earn distinction. If anybody can win a Nobel prize, why do Jews do it disproportionally often?

It's not feasible to relate the achievements of each Jew who won the Nobel prize, so I will just remind you of one of the most celebrated: Albert Einstein received it for formulating the special and general theories of relativity. Note that Einstein did much of his groundbreaking work while working at the Patent office. That is, he was less financially stable than your average researcher.

I don't know how to answer your question about the depth of the chess talent pool. If there are few chess players of great talent, it's still the case that a disproportional number of them are of the Hebrew faith.

5. evansusmc2 Red Belt

Who hates who?????

Speak for yourself duuuuuuude!!!

6. JohnnyTowers Brown Belt

Mazel tov! To the good doctor for his brilliant innovation in the medical field.
    There is nothing wrong with congratulating someone on their accomplishments.
    Kneepocolips and Madsquidbilly 500 have no idea about the mindset of anybody judging by their recockulous posts.
    I can only speak for myself when I say that owning my own farm free and clear, having no financial difficulties and knowing that my wife and children will be well off when I've long expired, being what I like to call "semi"-retired since 27, and not owing anyone anything and being perfectly happy with my life, does make me feel good and that I am "better off" than most, but I do not think that I am just plain better than others just because I'm Jewish. Being successful is an integral part of the culture. More is expected from us, so unless one was Jewish they would not completely understand. Statistically Jews are P4P the most successful, intelligent people on the planet. But hey, we needed something to do. It's not like we could go to the country club.

7. dannialn Green Belt

You're bolstering some straight up hate up in here. Almost every country is somewhat dependent on other countries, that in no way diminishes it's accomplishments.
    And yes, considering its a country built from scratch, in the desert, in the middle of a very hostile neighborhood, in a perpetual war, having a very diverse population, unrecognized by dozens of countries etc It is doing exceptionally well.
    It ranks relatively highly on HDI, credit rankings, longevity, innovation, research, etc
    Stop being jelly

8. Hollywood Nicky Banned Banned

When you are raised this way it creates a bigoted mind set, and MANY Jews display this behavior, I've seen it first hand and have nearly kicked the shit out of a few people over it. I let them off with a warning but make no mistake, their racist BS doesn't continue if I'm around.

But imagine an entire country of these bigots and you know why Israel is so fucked up.

9. Hollywood Nicky Banned Banned

The difference being Jews are allowed to get away with their bigotry because if you call them on it, YOU will be called a bigot.

10. Rod1 Titanium Belt

LOL, denying jewish exceptionalism is hate now? Im sorry ill be a good ignorant goyim so you can put good word of me to God.

It was not built from scratch and a lot of countries have fought far more cruel wars with far less support.

Relatively high as you said, not exceptionally high which is the point you guys are making.

Fact remains that Jews cant replicate their levels of success per capita enjoyed in western nations when running their own nations.

Because its far easier to be an elite minority, than to be an elite country.

Without western civilization, jewish people would be undistinguishable from arabs in terms of accomplishments.

Jelly from a group? I'm an individual, my accomplishments are my own, as such i can only be jelly of individuals, not groups.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2015
  11. JohnnyTowers Brown Belt

You have "almost" or "nearly" done a lot of things, but never actually have.

12. Martialarts101 Brown Belt

You conveniently leave out the fact that Jewish-Americans are almost solely responsible for the lie of biological equality(Gould, Diamond. Boaz) and the persecution of those who dare to deny these issues(SPLC, ADL, Tim Wise).

13. Rod1 Titanium Belt

Love the false modesty.

I still wonder why cant jews in Israel or in non-northern European countries can replicate such success.

14. JohnnyTowers Brown Belt

Funniest post of the day.
    You really think you're hard as nails. I think the booze and drugs have given you permanent damage. You know cocaine destroys the main part of the brain.

15. Hollywood Nicky Banned Banned

2 were girls, I don't hit women folks, the others were pussies and I don't need to beat people down who can't defend themselves. I'm from Oxnard, Jews don't last 10 seconds in Oxnard.

Other than Howie. :icon_chee

16. dannialn Green Belt

Cut the straw man, doesn't suit you. You know I referenced your statement that Israel doesn't do so well, not Jewish exceptionalism.

It was built predominantly from scratch, definitely most of its infrastructure.
    And what is this shite about "other more cruel wars"? so what?

Of course it would be ridiculous to expect from Israel to be Switzerland, Israel doesn't even have almost any financial relationships with all the countries surrounding it. That's why I said "considering the circumstances".

I wasn't claiming for Jewish master race superiority, I said that Israel is a successful country, objectively, and especially considering its circumstances.

But the mere fact that you dichotomise Jews from Western civilization is already a telling of your bigoted way of thinking, as if Jews didn't contribute to its formation.

17. Hollywood Nicky Banned Banned

If a white person said this they would be called a racist, a Jew says it, and it's perfectly fine. Typical Zionist spewing Jewish sup BS and getting away with it because as Rod posted, if you deny they are superior you will be called a racist and a hater. :rolleyes:

Sherdog... Stormfront for the chosen ones....

18. JohnnyTowers Brown Belt

And why is that?

19. dannialn Green Belt

Grow a brain and re read my post again, I wasn't talking about racial superiority.

20. Rod1 Titanium Belt

Again, it does well when compared to the rest of the world. And its been doing well since relatively recently, it nearly collapsed in the 80s over economic pressure despite the amount of aid and money that was injected on the country.

Nearly all of the infrastructure in modern countries was built from scratch, do you think Japan and Germany had many standing buildings after WW2? Korea?

Israel has a port in the mediterraneum sea, lack of trading opportunities is not an excuse.

Excep that its not the tune of the song we were singing.

Well, jews invented christianity, so they did shaped western morality.