Insight into Israeli/Jewish mindset?

Funniest post of the day.
You really think you're hard as nails. I think the booze and drugs have given you permanent damage. You know cocaine destroys the main part of the brain.

I can kick your ass, and that's all that matters in this conversation. :cool:

Grow a brain and re read my post again, I wasn't talking about racial superiority.

Yes you did, and then you accused Rod of being a Jew hater for believing in equality, which is typical of Zionist bigots like you.

Really, can you post proof? I saw a video of like 3 black guys in a fight where a white woman was hit in the face with a pipe. Are all black guys like this?

::rolleyes:

Well tbf it isn't too hard to find videos online of groups of black guys hitting white girls in the face with pipe. Especially if the white girl in question is chubby...

Why are these Nobel-winning Jews supposed to be unusually financially stable? The vast majority of them are researchers, not financiers. I'm not saying researchers are impoverished but it's not a career that leads to great wealth. As far as I know, Jewish researchers aren't paid any more than their colleagues of other faiths, at least not before they earn distinction. If anybody can win a Nobel prize, why do Jews do it disproportionally often?

It's not feasible to relate the achievements of each Jew who won the Nobel prize, so I will just remind you of one of the most celebrated: Albert Einstein received it for formulating the special and general theories of relativity. Note that Einstein did much of his groundbreaking work while working at the Patent office. That is, he was less financially stable than your average researcher.

I don't know how to answer your question about the depth of the chess talent pool. If there are few chess players of great talent, it's still the case that a disproportional number of them are of the Hebrew faith.

It requires financial patronage in one form or another. I would also reckon the Jews are a disproportionate amount of researchers in general. But it does not matter. Again, saying you won an award does not mean you are smarter than everyone else because there are other factors in play.

Who were the great jewish thinkers pre-industrial revolution? Or just prior to, I guess if I have to pick a year, umm maybe 1850? Just out of curiosity.

Albert Einstein built upon a lot of other people's work. I think he once said how he stood on the shoulders of giants. Also working in a patent office for intellectual property back then was probably better than being in R&D. I get stable pay and probably would get lots of free time to read, which is precisely what I think Einstein was doing.

I dont really know any ethnic group who takes a board game this seriously, nor whether or not the jews do as a whole. So I dont know how you can use it as an indicator.

Mazel tov! To the good doctor for his brilliant innovation in the medical field.
There is nothing wrong with congratulating someone on their accomplishments.
Kneepocolips and Madsquidbilly 500 have no idea about the mindset of anybody judging by their recockulous posts.
I can only speak for myself when I say that owning my own farm free and clear, having no financial difficulties and knowing that my wife and children will be well off when I've long expired, being what I like to call "semi"-retired since 27, and not owing anyone anything and being perfectly happy with my life, does make me feel good and that I am "better off" than most, but I do not think that I am just plain better than others just because I'm Jewish. Being successful is an integral part of the culture. More is expected from us, so unless one was Jewish they would not completely understand. Statistically Jews are P4P the most successful, intelligent people on the planet. But hey, we needed something to do. It's not like we could go to the country club.

I have not insulted anyone, so I dont know why you are peacocking. Unless you think any doubt of jewish superiority as an insult.

You say you own a farm. Did you grow up on a farm, and working it since you were little? Do you live in a kosher farming area of the country?

Again, it does well when compared to the rest of the world. And its been doing well since relatively recently, it nearly collapsed in the 80s over economic pressure despite the amount of aid and money that was injected on the country.

So you're saying that countries sometime have better and worse periods?! shocking.

Nearly all of the infrastructure in modern countries was built from scratch, do you think Japan and Germany had many standing buildings after WW2?

I don't get these red herrings. Yes, Germany is also a successful country that has rebuilt itself nearly from scratch, so?

Israel has a port in the mediterraneum sea, lack of trading opportunities is not an excuse.

You must be joking.

Excep that its not the tune of the song we were singing.

It was what I responded to. My opinion on Jewish success I voiced in an earlier reply.

Well, jews invented christianity, so they did shaped western morality.

lol, I'd say they did a bit more than that. Hell, even your dearest Chomsky is a Jew, but I guess he didn't contribute to any social development, right?

Well, jews invented christianity, so they did shaped western morality.

Judaism and Christianity have almost nothing in common in terms of morality. Yahweh serves the Chosen people only and condones the most atrocious acts upon those who stand in the way of "His" people.

But the mere fact that you dichotomise Jews from Western civilization is already a telling of your bigoted way of thinking, as if Jews didn't contribute to its formation.

The ones creating such dichotomy are jews themselves that still see themselves as a middle eastern tribe despite thousands of years of intermixing with europeans and living in europe.

You are the ones that claim that a middle-eastern jews and european jews are the same while ignoring the fact that a middle-eastern jew was no different than a middle-eastern christian or a palestinians a few decades ago, and that the western jewish was no different from a german.

Israel is a western country, founded by europeans of middle eastern ancestry, they are a western culture because the ashkenazis made sure that they remained the culturally supreme culture of all.

Even the early Israeli leaders treated middle-eastern jews with discrimination and as inferior. Despite the fact that these jews are far closer to the roots than an european jew could possibly be.

Last edited:
Judaism and Christianity have almost nothing in common in terms of morality. Yahweh serves the Chosen people only and condones the most atrocious acts upon those who stand in the way of "His" people.

It has plenty in common.

Written by Jews.

Jews are the chosen ones (Jesus said something about being there for his fellow Jews and talked about some bred crumbs and other stupid stuff).

Not there to dispose of the old testament.

The apocalypse is near and everyone is guilty so they should fear the stupid message...

I could go on and on. The new one is more mellow and not as funny, though.

A bunch of white people pretending to not be white bragging about how successful they are lol. Have any of you looked in the fucking mirror lately? You are white! You are not special.

So you're saying that countries sometime have better and worse periods?! shocking.

My point is that jewish people are superior when they live in western countries, the fact that Israel was about to fail as a country until a massive amount of european jews arrived who had already learned valuable skills in a foreign country still remains.

Without the Russian diaspora Israel would be a failed state by now.

I don't get these red herrings. Yes, Germany is also a successful country that has rebuilt itself nearly from scratch, so?

You replied to a post of mine that was arguing about jewish exceptionalism by pointin g out that Israel is not an exceptional country.

Its far easier to be an elite minority than run an elite country.

You must be joking.

Really? So Israel had better trade opportunities than post-WW2 Japan? more hostile neighbours than South Korea?

]lol, I'd say they did a bit more than that. Hell, even your dearest Chomsky is a Jew, but I guess he didn't contribute to any social development, right?

Jews have been shaped far more by western culture than viceversa, Chomsky culture is western not middle eastern.

You want to see how jews would had been without the european diaspora? look at the Mizrahi jews in the early XX century, original jews without european influence are no better than arabs.

Einstein was a german scientist, he was born in Germany, went to a german school and had german professors, him being "jewish" had absolutely nothing to do with his success. Throw him in the middle of a Mizrahi community at the time and he would had been a cobbler or a merchant.

The ones creating such dichotomy are jews themselves that still see themselves as a middle eastern tribe despite thousands of years of intermixing with europeans and living in europe.

You are the ones that claim that a middle-eastern jews and european jews are the same while ignoring the fact that a middle-eastern jew was no different than a middle-eastern christian or a palestinians a few decades ago, and that the western jewish was no different from a german.

Israel is a western country, founded by europeans of middle eastern ancestry, they are a western culture because the ashkenazis made sure that they remained the culturally supreme culture of all.

Maybe you see them that way, most Jews I know, don't. And anyway, why do you use that claim as an argument if you don't believe in it? In one reply you dichotomize Jews from Western Values and in the next you're all "it's not me saying that, its the Jews"? Your argument is running in circles.

All the other usual red herrings aren't even worth a reply. Jews mostly were different from the local population, even genetically, and no one says that European and Ethiopian Jews are one and the same.

Anyways, I don't really understand whats so difficult to objectively look at the stats and acknowledge that Israel is a successful country, how hurting can it be?

I have not insulted anyone, so I dont know why you are peacocking. Unless you think any doubt of jewish superiority as an insult.

You say you own a farm. Did you grow up on a farm, and working it since you were little? Do you live in a kosher farming area of the country?

No peacocking. Just my own personal experience to contribute to the topic. And yes sir, I did grow up on a farm. Bailing hay by hand, feeding the livestock, driving tractors, and gardening. The rest is to tiring to even write about.. But yes. Born and raised on a farm and bought my own after I got out of the service. Not Kosher. I am a secular Jew, though I will attend Synagogue roughly 3 times a year.

Maybe you see them that way, most Jews I know, don't. And anyway, why do you use that claim as an argument if you don't believe in it? In one reply you dichotomize Jews from Western Values and in the next you're all "it's not me saying that, its the Jews"? Your argument is running in circles.

I see Einstein as a german first and a jew second, therefore his accomplishments are the accomplishments of germans first.

All the other usual red herrings aren't even worth a reply. Jews mostly were different from the local population, even genetically, and no one says that European and Ethiopian Jews are one and the same.

Except that genetically ashkenazis are half-european and physiologically virtually undistinguisable, your genetic origins dont really matter when you look and act like someone, you are that someone.

Anyways, I don't really understand whats so difficult to objectively look at the stats and acknowledge that Israel is a successful country, how hurting can it be?

I never stated Israel is not a succesful country, i states that Israeli jews are not as exceptional as jewish communities of succesful western countries, which is the crux of the issue. Its easier to be an elite minority than running an elite country.

Jewish-Americans is a reflect of the greatness of the American nation, not worldwide jewry.

Back