I'm in Cambodia ask me anything

You'll never see a thai person attack a foreigner. Its always at least 4 to 5 thai people vs 1 foreigner.

Ok that may be. My point is that an agressive foreigner looking for shit randomly in Thailand gets jumped. Isn't that correct? At least this is what I have heard.

Ok that may be. My point is that an agressive foreigner looking for shit randomly in Thailand gets jumped. Isn't that correct? At least this is what I have heard.

Eh its more related to messing with certain "groups" than ordinary people.

For example you do not want to fight ladyboys because they will help out their own and you will suddenly have 20 trannys coming after you.

Eh its more related to messing with certain "groups" than ordinary people.

For example you do not want to fight ladyboys because they will help out their own and you will suddenly have 20 trannys coming after you.
Ok. I heard that if you start pushing waiters/cab drivers around for example, the crowd might just jump you. It must have been a rumor then.

In any case I just don't get people who start shit in other countries. I am super polite and low-profile when I am abroad. Especially areas where people wear flipflops and where the machete is as widespread a working tool as a pencil :)

Yes. I’d say 98% of the time a foreigner gets attacked they were acting aggressive and looking for trouble.

Cambodians are all into that Kpop stuff nowadays. Stay safe, bro. Try not not stop on any land mines...

Cambodians are all into that Kpop stuff nowadays. Stay safe, bro. Try not not stop on any land mines...
Southeast Asia in general is all about it. Went to a latin club in Saigon where they were playing bachata remixes of kpop songs. Pretty weird.

Southeast Asia in general is all about it. Went to a latin club in Saigon where they were playing bachata remixes of kpop songs. Pretty weird.
9a96820f848fcfef003f1d1dfe4952f4.gif

Wife and I are going to Cambodia for 3 weeks (and 1 in Vietnam) in March. Did you have any street food while you were there? The street food looks pretty sketchy, but the restaurants look incredible to me.

Did they kill you for being educated yet?

I have no idea. My definition of a nice ass is perhaps smaller than the American standard but even still most asian girls have asses that are too small for me.

I tend to agree but I've been seeing this Thai chick who is 5'3 120lb and her ass is not too shabby. Could be a little juicier but still good enough for me to want sneak a few pics.

NtT9qHd.jpg

I'm doing some volunteer work for an eco lodge on a remote island off the Cambodian coast. It's a remote part of a remote island that has no electrical grid or even a road. Which means no fridge and you can only get around by walking or boat. Surprisingly the internet is more reliable than I expected.

It's a very different way of life for me and has been an interesting experience so far.

What's the cost of living (on the main land) like compared to Thailand?

In triangle ABC, the measure of ∠B is 90°, BC=16, and AC=20. Triangle DEF is similar to triangle ABC, where vertices D, E, and F correspond to vertices A, B, and C, respectively, and each side of triangle DEF is 1/3 the length of the corresponding side of triangle ABC. What is the value of sinF?

Back