I'm in Cambodia ask me anything

P

Pugilistic

I'm doing some volunteer work for an eco lodge on a remote island off the Cambodian coast. It's a remote part of a remote island that has no electrical grid or even a road. Which means no fridge and you can only get around by walking or boat. Surprisingly the internet is more reliable than I expected.

It's a very different way of life for me and has been an interesting experience so far.

Do you like dark chocolate or white chocolate better?

How do you compare height-wise there?

How much Poon you getting thrown at you TS?

How expensive are the hookers?

Preferably the females, but I understand it may be hard to tell.

How do you compare height-wise there?
Cambodians aren't big people but I'm definitely on the shorter side here. The only place so far where I have been average was Laos and the Philippines. On the island though I see a lot of jacked local guys and they seem to be doing alright with the foreign tourists.

I wanted a different sort of experience than going to the usual tourist places. This is definitely off the beaten track.

How expensive are the hookers?

Preferably the females, but I understand it may be hard to tell.

No real idea but I've seen a lot in Siem Reap. Ladyboys don't seem to be a thing here.
I've been offered a handjob by two women for 30 bucks but I'm sure you can haggle it down. I personally don't find the women here very attractive.

How popular is Gary Glitter over there?

Why did you make this thread?

Back