I'm in Cambodia ask me anything

Pugilistic probably wouldn't like me. I'm Korean (American).with many Korean friends.

Cambodia is probably the best place if you wanna A) Do nothing but relax all day for a month or B) Do drugs both OTC or with a dealer (the Western expats usually can hook you up)

Otherwise I find it kind of boring. That's why I go there when I need to do a lot of work on my computer. No distractions.

Oh and marijuana pizza makes for good sleep.

Indonesia is now my favorite. I'm going back for sure. My friends weren't kidding when they said how great it is for foreigners. Cheaper than both Thailand and Cambodia for sure. China's tourism boom has ruined Thailand. And so many opportunities for dating. Many girls there like MMA and BJJ. It's big there.

That and Indonesia will rape and murder Chinese tourists.

They despise China and talk so much shit about Chinese people...even the ethnically Chinese Indonesians. Every time they called me Japanese and I said "I am Korean American" they would respond "Oh sorry...but hey at least I didn't say you are Chinese"

Last edited:
Pugilistic probably wouldn't like me. I'm Korean (American).with many Korean friends.

Cambodia is probably the best place if you wanna A) Do nothing but relax all day for a month or B) Do drugs both OTC or with a dealer (the Western expats usually can hook you up)

Otherwise I find it kind of boring. That's why I go there when I need to do a lot of work on my computer. No distractions.

Oh and marijuana pizza makes for good sleep.

Indonesia is now my favorite. I'm going back for sure. My friends weren't kidding when they said how great it is for foreigners. Cheaper than both Thailand and Cambodia for sure. China's tourism boom has ruined Thailand.
That and Indonesia will rape and murder Chinese tourists.

I'm doing some volunteer work for an eco lodge on a remote island off the Cambodian coast. It's a remote part of a remote island that has no electrical grid or even a road. Which means no fridge and you can only get around by walking or boat. Surprisingly the internet is more reliable than I expected.

It's a very different way of life for me and has been an interesting experience so far.

Would you take a picture of a wild Gator for me man

Hey, my friend. Good to hear from you. How's life treating you?
Pretty good. Things are going great with my girlfriend and I actually like my job, so things are looking up for me. Just trying to save up money sp I can go on another Southeast Asian adventure, this time with my girlfriend.

Pretty good. Things are going great with my girlfriend and I actually like my job, so things are looking up for me. Just trying to save up money sp I can go on another Southeast Asian adventure, this time with my girlfriend.

Excellent. Well, keep in touch, bro. Your input is missed.

Back