If the US didn't kill the Iran general, do you think that Ukraine plane would have been shot down?

If the US didn't kill the Iran general, do you think that Ukraine plane would have been shot down?

• Total voters
Yes, he absolutely deserves some blame. He destabilized them.

If the Jews would have just not been there, Hitler wouldnt have had to gas them. its really all the Jews fault.
Had Hitler been accepted into the Academy of Fine Arts Vienna, there would not have been a WWII. Hitler was rejected twice by the institute, once in 1907 and again in 1908. He was also not killed in WWI.

Not my word. It's the word of a multi university sourced survey and the fact that over million mourners took to the streets of Tehran alone during his procession

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...hy-was-he-so-popular/article30467687.ece/amp/

https://www.foxnews.com/science/satellite-images-soleimani-funeral-throng-tehran

I get the narrative is bad guy was disliked but credible sources are saying majority iranians liked him

But interesting for you to side with the YouTubers selfdescribed as a sjw
And they definitely went because they thought he was a great man, and certainly not because they were compelled to "mourn" by a strict regime. Name me the military figure in any western country with a semblance of freedom that would have such a turnout for their death that it would cause a stamped that killed 50 people.

Check out the 100% mourner turnout for Kim Jong Il's death. They're all really sad because he was a swell guy, and it had nothing to do with throwing people who didn't cry in jail.

iu

And they definitely went because they thought he was a great man, and certainly not because they were compelled to "mourn" by a strict regime. Name me the military figure in any western country with a semblance of freedom that would have such a turnout for their death that it would cause a stamped that killed 50 people.

Check out the 100% mourner turnout for Kim Jong Il's death. They're all really sad because he was a swell guy, and it had nothing to do with throwing people who didn't cry in jail.

iu

There were plenty of protesters too

If the Titanic would not have sank the General would likely not have been killed on that day.

If they had not ordered their militia to attack the embassy in Iraq, then Trump wouldn't have signed off on ghosting Soleimani.
And if Israel didn't lie about the fact that they saw Iraq handing off anthrax to terrorists in the Austrian airport, we never would have assumed they had the capacity to make WMD's and never would have went in to Iraq
<Oku04>

Perhaps someone did hack their areal defensive system or was just the Cia in action. In a theater of this asymmetrical war is would be very naive to believe at the propagandist Army of the American block.

Some people have a little problem with reading english it seems, Iran even admitted it was them and it was a human error, and yet we have some retard here claiming the cia just hacked them. Even Iran isnt trying that excuse

Ok, so what is Ukranian Airs excuse?

He requested it from the Iranian government who never relayed the information to the airport or the airline. He didn’t call each of the airlines to ask them not to fly.

well. someone had to pay the price. often it's innocent people.
it's a war zone.
US strikes an official, so it's a declaration of war.

It took off from iran. The IACO knew the flight plan, route and manifest - it's the one that directed its take off. It's not like it was just simply flying over Iran en route from country x to y.

The real question is why would Iran air defense mistake a 737 on a clear flight trajectory traveling at nearly half the speed of a cruise missile without calling the terhan flight tower to confirm if it was a planned flight?

I don't think ridiculous the notion that the regime was bent on a need for body count in retaliation and that shooting down a plane with 63 North Americans in their own airspace was the best possible way they could get away with it. I lean more and more in that direction with the passage of time.

I don't think ridiculous the notion that the regime was bent on a need for body count in retaliation and that shooting down a plane with 63 North Americans in their own airspace was the best possible way they could get away with it. I lean more and more in that direction with the passage of time.
The notion that they destroyed the plane with no reason just because they must be bad and evil is so childish that may work

Some people have a little problem with reading english it seems, Iran even admitted it was them and it was a human error, and yet we have some retard here claiming the cia just hacked them. Even Iran isnt trying that excuse
They cannot admit that their systems are totally vulnerable.

The notion that they destroyed the plane with no reason just because they must be bad and evil is so childish that may work

One could easily argue against what I have suggested (intentional shoot-down), but whether the regime is evil or not is not up for argument.

He requested it from the Iranian government who never relayed the information to the airport or the airline. He didn’t call each of the airlines to ask them not to fly.

No, you would issue a memo to the FAA, and they would contact the airlines.

No, you would issue a memo to the FAA, and they would contact the airlines.

He would issue a memo to the FAA (which does not have jurisdiction over Ukrainian airliners) to please avoid Iranian airspace because we are planning to attack US based in Iraq?

He would issue a memo to the FAA (which does not have jurisdiction over Ukrainian airliners) to please avoid Iranian airspace because we are planning to attack US based in Iraq?

Right, which at that point Ukranian Airlines deserves the Lions share of the blame for flying into a area where live fire was occurring, to keep on schedule?

Perhaps someone did hack their areal defensive system or was just the Cia in action. In a theater of this asymmetrical war is would be very naive to believe at the propagandist Army of the American block.
Trolling I hope seeing as Iran flat out admitted it was them and it was human error.

Right, which at that point Ukranian Airlines deserves the Lions share of the blame for flying into a area where live fire was occurring, to keep on schedule?

Perhaps. They took off from Tehran under the direction of Iranian flight control.

That’s possible but you’d think launching a missile would involve a bit more than a person setting a coffee cup on a button accidentally.
It does they thought it was an American plane given they were on heightened alert whoever pulled the proverbial trigger didn't bother waiting for confirmation before firing.

Back