If the US didn't kill the Iran general, do you think that Ukraine plane would have been shot down?

If the US didn't kill the Iran general, do you think that Ukraine plane would have been shot down?

• Total voters
One could easily argue against what I have suggested (intentional shoot-down), but whether the regime is evil or not is not up for argument.
So your suggestion is totally flawed ( and ridiculous) and made up just for propaganda. Now like before the childish, fabricated propaganda hammering everywhere based upon real facts mixed with blatant lies does prepare another horrorific war that nodoby really want.

So your suggestion is totally flawed ( and ridiculous) and made up just for propaganda. Now like before the childish, fabricated propaganda hammering everywhere based upon real facts mixed with blatant lies does prepare another horrorific war that nodoby really want.

They themselves admitted they're incompetent. You're actually arguing with the government of Iran at this point that it was not actually their own incompetence that shot down that jet, but actually the CIA. Yet you aren't putting forth childish propaganda, correct?

If Iran hadn't attacked the American Embassy, would the US have performed an Air Strike to take out the Commander who ordered it?

Yeah, obviously their air defense systems wouldn't have been at such heightened alert if they weren't afraid of being on the receiving end of American missiles on account of the US just committing an act of war against them.
You mean just after the launched a retaliatory strike into Iraq and didn't bother to mention that to their air controlers or their commercial pilots? Yep, as always just blame Trump. Can't open a jar anymore blame Trump. Which is why it's hard to criticize him. You guys just throw everything St him all the time and regular people stopped listening to your blatant propaganda

Uh... what?
If Trump hadn't done something as dramatically stupid as killing Iran's top general in a foolish attempt to intimidate Iran, Iran wouldn't have done something as dramatically stupid as killing 176 airline passengers.

If Trump hadn't done something as dramatically stupid as killing Iran's top general in a foolish attempt to intimidate Iran, Iran wouldn't have done something as dramatically stupid as killing 176 airline passengers.

LOOOOOOLLLL, shut up.

No. Trump and Fox news got them so riled up, that they had no choice but to attack the embassy.

Im not entirely sure that Iran shot that plane down....

but going with they did, people are responsible for their own actions....like when the americans dropped a bomb on some of our canadian soldiers in Afghanistan, we didnt blame it on Osama.....

Thanks Osama.

I think you meant to write "Yes, it wouldn't have made a difference " and "No, It was a cause and effect reaction.

You mixed up yes and no brother

I think it wouldn't have happened.
But I also think it's dumb to blame the US for it.

Last edited:
If Iran had shut down all commercial flights after sending missiles at the Iraqi bases, that flight would never have been shot down.

The only thing that makes any sense is that the Iranians were using commercial fights as human shields against American reprisals. I can't think of any other reason why commercial flights weren't suspended.

And then those stupid fuckers shot down their own shield.

Back