If the US didn't kill the Iran general, do you think that Ukraine plane would have been shot down?

If the US didn't kill the Iran general, do you think that Ukraine plane would have been shot down?

• Total voters
Since multiple airlines flew out of terhan unscathed that day - I would guesst knowingly targetted a flight in which 136 out of 167 passengers were headed to Canada.
...and to now face retaliation from its own people inside Iran? I doubt it.

If this was a retaliatory move against USA why kill no American civilians? A good chunk of the people had Canadian citizenship, my only thought is that they wanted to make a point about leaving Iran. This plane was chosen for a reason and the only way I would believe otherwise is if a plane full of Americans was right near it and they just hit the wrong one.
That wouldn't achieve anything for Iran, it would only hurt them. It was obviously a horrible accident, no other explanation makes sense

Protesters who want a regime change. Many of which applaud the killing of Soleimani for torturing and killing Iranians.

Well considering his popularity rating, I doubt they are concerned about his non supporters

Soleimani was a popular national figure in Iran, considered a hero especially by supporters of Teheran's hard line politics. According to a poll conducted by the University of Maryland School of Public Policy, by October 2019 Soleimani was viewed favorably by 82% of Iranians with 59% of them very favorable toward him

That wouldn't achieve anything for Iran, it would only hurt them. It was obviously a horrible accident, no other explanation makes sense
That’s possible but you’d think launching a missile would involve a bit more than a person setting a coffee cup on a button accidentally.

Well I’ll take her word as an Iranian over yours sorry.

Not my word. It's the word of a multi university sourced survey and the fact that over million mourners took to the streets of Tehran alone during his procession

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...hy-was-he-so-popular/article30467687.ece/amp/

https://www.foxnews.com/science/satellite-images-soleimani-funeral-throng-tehran

I get the narrative is bad guy was disliked but credible sources are saying majority iranians liked him

But interesting for you to side with the YouTubers selfdescribed as a sjw

Last edited:
Not my word. It's the word of a multi university sourced survey and the fact that over million mourners took to the streets of Tehran alone during his procession
https://www.foxnews.com/science/satellite-images-soleimani-funeral-throng-tehran

I get the narrative is bad guy was disliked but credible sources are saying majority iranians liked him

But interesting for you to side with the YouTubers selfdescribed as a sjw
I’m only pointing out of me or anyone else who isn’t from Iran we really don’t know what to believe. I’m only pointing out her credibility is better than yours or mine regardless as who she identifies as.

She was asking for it in that skirt I guess

I’m only pointing out of me or anyone else who isn’t from Iran we really don’t know what to believe. Do you believe people from North Korea that say they are happy there? I’m only pointing out her credibility is better than yours or mine regardless as who she identifies as.

I believe 2nd and 3rd party university backed publishings and the video of millions of mourners on the street in the country over one sjw youtube video. I've seen youtubers talk about flat earth and how trump is literally Hitler . Should I take that as fact as well?

I believe 2nd and 3rd party university backed resulted and the video of millions of mourners on the street in the country over one sjw who youtube video. I've seen youtubers talk about flat earth and how trump is literally Hitler . Should I take that as fact as well?
You are interjecting that because lots of youtubers are stupid she must be. If you wanna play that game I’m out. If she came off as stupid to you than fine just say that, but don’t use comparisons that have nothing to do with it. Those vids don’t really mean shit in a regime like Iran’s.

You are interjecting that because lots of youtubers are stupid she must be. If you wanna play that game I’m out. If she came off as stupid to you than fine just say that, but don’t use comparisons that have nothing to do with it.

I posted links that go beyond one persons opinion. I'm saying I don't take some no name from youtube who obviously has a strong anti military agenda opinion over backed sources

Even if she earnest, 82 person support for him would make 18 percent (or less) who don't view him favorably - she could fall into that while not skewing the results at all

I posted links that go beyond one persons opinion. I'm saying I don't take some no name from youtube who obviously has a strong anti military agenda opinion over backed sources
By your logic we are led to believe Kim Jong il was a saviour because his funeral was attended by literally the whole country....

By your logic we are led to believe Kim Jong il was a saviour because his funeral was attended by literally the whole country....

Where did I say savior in any of this? I said view favorably and I'm providing the sources from where I got that claim

I think this quagmire just proved how inept the Iranians are and how greatly they do not deserve a bomb. I mean seriously, you could have seen that was an airliner with a Childs telescope - what type of intelligence and equipment do they have and how incapable are they??

I am all for ending Israel's Wars, but Iran is no good guy at all. I am glad they admitted tho, where as our very own government still has not told us the truth about JFK or 9.11 and keeps its 28 page report secret, even tho many of us here know that report is likely fake too and the '5 dancing foreign intelligence agents' BTFO the ''mUh mUsWim teWWoWiSm'' narrative.

Lol, this thread is unbelievable. If someone had deliberately set out to parody incoherent left wing, anti-American, knee-jerkism they couldn’t do better than this.
Did you know that number one cause of cancer, is because of President Trump fault?

Back