Rumored I hope this is a glitch, Gaethje vs Holloway

It's not cancelled. Tapology is more reliable than the results that show up when you type ufc events on the google search. They often get mixed up and have wrong events as main events

1710087013423.png

Still not sure for the life of me how last nights card is supposed to top this.

I think people were being obtuse when talking about how good that card was because they want to be disapointed by this one for some reason.

Didn't we already just do this fairly recently?

<EdgyBrah>

Did you not notice that the top part of that list shows it as 3rd from the top? LHW title, WMMA title, BMF title.
yup I did notice it was listed at the top... that said they got that 'canceled' from somewhere..... so where are they getting it from and how credible is it?????

So far it looks good but nothing crazy like dana kept screaming about it, i think yesterday's card is better

yup I did notice it was listed at the top... that said they got that 'canceled' from somewhere..... so where are they getting it from and how credible is it?????
It has been there for a long time. Months iirc. Zero credibility since they just did a promo for UFC 300 last night and had strong focus on Max vs Justin. Not sure why the UFC doesn't know how to delete it from their website but unless you see a Breaking News about an actual injury the fight is on.

Gaethje should be fighting Islam not for some fake, made up by Dana, belt.

Again this thread? It's made every week for over a month now...

Let's hope not cuz 300 is supposed to be a hype card and that's the only one I am excited for and its....BMF.

but the main thread about this fight had all of sherdog crying that it was a bad fight..
It's bad in the sense that it's probably a big mismatch.

But it's good because no matter who wins, brain cells and lifespans will be offered in the JBG altar of sacrifice.

<{JustBleed}>

Back