Rumored I hope this is a glitch, Gaethje vs Holloway

About a week ago there was some rumours that it was cancelled but it was since denied

In the Google list for UFC events it's still shown Justin and max as co main but if you scroll down to the bottom there is also a Justin and Max listed as cancelled

Google 'Max vs Gaethje'

The images at the top, first show UFC 300 LW - CANCELED

then right under that, there's "UFC 300 LW COMAIN" with no mention of cancel, I could see the confusion.

it brings me great joy knowing Pink Goof is melting down behind the scenes while penny pinching.

I dunno why anyone wants to see that. Gathje would beat the shit out of him. I'm not even a Max fan and I don't want to see it.

I think they originally put it as main event and cancelled it so it became a co-main?
Googling UFC events they always make mistakes with declaring some fights as the main

Thanks Dave you're the best sir.

They should just give Justin one last Title shot instead of the BMF thing.

I think they originally put it as main event and cancelled it so it became a co-main?
Googling UFC events they always make mistakes with declaring some fights as the main
At present (1PM ET) Google lists the same pairing as the co-main right below it's being cancelled as main.

*craziness behind the scenes intensifies

If anything it seems the ladies are going to headline, iirc BMF was the original co-main.
yeah right, the ladies were always below the bmf figth on the card. they may actually put leon vs belal on the card

Back