Rumored I hope this is a glitch, Gaethje vs Holloway

2Wasted2Day

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Screenshot_20240210-115740_Samsung Internet.jpg

I hope this is just a mistake when you Google "Gaethje vs Holloway"

Or is this gunna be announced

I honestly think it's not a good fight. It might be more competitive but still one sided affair. It might be like that Anderson vs DC fight they booked for 200? I think we all thought DC was just going to donkey kong Silva.

I honestly think it's not a good fight. It might be more competitive but still one sided affair. It might be like that Anderson vs DC fight they booked for 200? I think we all thought DC was just going to donkey kong Silva.
He honestly could have if he wanted to. DC didn't really put much effort into it. I just wish that Silva kick led to an epic turnaround finish.

He honestly could have if he wanted to. DC didn't really put much effort into it. I just wish that Silva kick led to an epic turnaround finish.
Years ago I thought the same. I rewatched the fight later and DC was putting his hands to cover Anderson's mouth while dropping elbows. I don't think he was really taking it easy on him. It's more like Silva took the fight on short notice and DC didn't prep for him either. DC wasn't expecting his original opponent Jones to play guard. Anderson also used a lockdown to stall. DC couldn't get out of the half guard. DC did do some goofy stuff in the 3rd like trying to test his standup against Silva. He was trying to hit Silva with oblique kicks.

Man if that fake belt fight gets cancelled people are gonna be pissed cause that fight screams CTE all over it.
but the main thread about this fight had all of sherdog crying that it was a bad fight..

First rule of sherbrodom, don’t google any fights. I don’t think that’s the first rule btw but for this situation it is applicable.

Back