I have a cool girlfriend but hate women in general

Ill explain:

the girl I’m with now is cool. I can tell her anything. We check out girls asses together. She’s cool with having a threesome and cleans my house and is a good person. She could stand to lose 15 pounds but has cool tattoos.

I mostly just hate other women because:

1. They never tell the truth.

They’ll say something like “I’m coming over but we are NOT having sex” when they desperately want to have sex and shave their cooch.

They will say things to test you. They’ll say things to make you play their game. They’ll say “I don’t do hookups!!” When they desperately want to hookup.

They are hypocrites and pretend to have standards when they don’t. They’ll say “I want guys to plan a romantic picnic for me and remember my Birthday and treat me like a queen”

when last week they sucked a weed dealers dick in a club bathroom.

They’ll say “you have to earn the right to have sex with me” then they’ll have sex with guys in cars and walk their ass home, lol.

That’s basically all it is. When women try to tell the truth and be honest, they get outcasted and disowned by other women.

they are followers who can’t think for themselves.

End rant.

I get exactly what you're saying and agree with you. Just not all women. Maybe like half. Men are shit too, but for other reasons. Be nice to your gf. She sounds like a keeper.

I thought dating was bad enough in the 80's, couldn't imagine doing it these days :eek:

Ill explain:

the girl I’m with now is cool. I can tell her anything. We check out girls asses together. She’s cool with having a threesome and cleans my house and is a good person. She could stand to lose 15 pounds but has cool tattoos.

They’ll say something like “I’m coming over but we are NOT having sex” when they desperately want to have sex and shave their cooch.

They will say things to test you. They’ll say things to make you play their game. They’ll say “I don’t do hookups!!” When they desperately want to hookup.

They are hypocrites and pretend to have standards when they don’t. They’ll say “I want guys to plan a romantic picnic for me and remember my Birthday and treat me like a queen”

They’ll say “you have to earn the right to have sex with me” then they’ll have sex with guys in cars and walk their ass home, lol.

That’s basically all it is. When women try to tell the truth and be honest, they get outcasted and disowned by other women.

End rant.
Suck a weed dealers dick?
Do they suck the Liquor dealers dick too?

Do titties feel like a big bag of sand to you?

Yea my mom was a nightmare to be honest. She used to get riled up after fights with my dad and beat the living shit out of me until I was about 12 and Could physically hold her off.
I’m really sorry about that, man. That probably plays a pretty big role in forming your opinions about women. Do you think it’s shaped your preferences for women, and then it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy? For example:
I have a close female friend whose mother was drugged and raped when she (the mother) was a young girl. Having been abused, my friend’s mother ended up in relationships with abusers. So my friend was raised being indoctrinated with her mom’s bs opinions about men, and saw her abusive father, and abusive first boyfriend, as “proof” that her mom was right. It’s really fucked her up. To this day, she compartmentalizes relationships. She gets sex from one stands and shit only. Any guy that she has an emotional connection with, she won’t be attracted to and won’t sleep with. Any man she sleeps with, she won’t form an emotional connection with. Odd situation.

I wonder how well Bruce Lee would of done in MMA.

Ill explain:

End rant.

You're girl is the same believe it or not. Give it time young lad lol.

This reads like a more misogynistic, less subtle DaleyChamp thread

I have a very low opinion of the average woman my age as well bud

the vast majority have absolutely no self respect or modesty. Looking at their pictures and there will be literally a hundred that scream "LOOK AT HOW FAT MY FUCKING ASS IS YA LOOK AT THE TIGHT BIG ASS IN THIS BIKINI OR THESE YOGA PANTS LIKE THEY WAY I PUSH IT OUT AS FAR AS POSSIBLE?????? I DESERVE A KING BECAUSE I CAN BANG EVERY GUY IN THE ENTIRE WORLD IF I WANT. I MAKE $10 PER HOUR AND HAVE A USELESS LIBERAL ARTS DEGREE, MY HOBBIES ARE SHOPPING, MY DOG, AND THE GYM(EVEN THOUGH BETWEEN U AND ME I HAVE ONLY BEEN 3 TIMES IN THE LAST YEAR AND MOSTLY TALKED FOR 90% OF THE TIME) BTW DID YOU SEE THIS HUGE ASS OR THE WAY I STICK MY TONGUE OUT IN THIS PIC?

so many are bang material but never ever wife material
Is a huge ass a good think nowadays in muurca?

Women were created by The Lord Jesus Christ for a man’s entertainment.

There are lots of games, but quite frankly guys need to take a ton of the blame too.

Guys also are full of contradictions and hypocrisy. So many want every girl to be slutty and naked EXCEPT FOR the ones the end up dating.

Guys are brutally judgmental on a gal who wants to enjoy her sexuality in any way comparable to a male.

From the very youngest sexual awareness ages young girls learn to always lie about sex as they hear the word 'slut' tossed around by guys. That does lead women to lying even to themselves, as you say, as they do not want to be that negative image men paint.

You need only look at any topic about women on this forum and how extreme so many guys are.

On the slut topic, I think that it is wrong for society to try to impose any kind of sexual conformity on women and to shame women for being sexually liberal.

However, it is a man's right to decide for himself that the sexual past of a woman is a criterion for a relationship. Nobody can tell a man that he is wrong about what standards he sets for himself.

There is this misconception in popular culture that the college whore becomes wife material just because it is wrong to judge her.

The girls I hang out with are better than men. I like hanging out with girls more than men. Those types of women that you mentioned are low quality ones.

Matter of fact, I like women better than men. There should be 5 women for every man on Earth. I could do with a lot more women and a lot less men

I have cool friends, but hate men in general and a lot of them lie. What's the point of this thread?

Back