I have a cool girlfriend but hate women in general

For real? How many chicks have you had? Don't lie.

I have no idea. Enough to know thats a childish game. If I'm meeting up with someone for a hookup, we're both on the same page and honest about it. If we're meeting for a date, why would they even bring that up?

On the slut topic, I think that it is wrong for society to try to impose any kind of sexual conformity on women and to shame women for being sexually liberal.

However, it is a man's right to decide for himself that the sexual past of a woman is a criterion for a relationship. Nobody can tell a man that he is wrong about what standards he sets for himself.

There is this misconception in popular culture that the college whore becomes wife material just because it is wrong to judge her.

Criminal: "I used to be a Bank Robber but THAT WAS FIVE YEARS AGO. Don't judge me on my past."

In my opinion, the past still exists. If the past never existed, no one on Sherdog would look at anyone else's Message Count. No one on Sherdog would even mention the term "White Belt Thread."

If the past never existed, no one on Planet Earth would have any bank accounts. A bank account is based on how much hard work someone did in order to put money into their bank account. It could also be based on how much someone stole and then put into their own bank account.

If the past never existed, no one would even care that John Adams and John Quincy Adams were family and they were both United States of America Presidents at some point in time. Furthermore, no one would care that George Herbert Walker Bush and George Walker Bush were related and they were both United States of America Presidents at some point in time.

My ex was like this. We hung out for like 2 months and it was a ton of fun and she was really into me. So I asked her if she wanted to be my girlfriend and be exclusive. She said yeah.

The second we did that, she completely changed. She had zero drive, rarely wanted to see me and when she did see me she gave me the lamest part of her personality. So after a while I broke up with her because she wasn't even the same person anymore.

Found out her ex tried to abuse her and she somehow turned that situation on me and ruined our relationship because of it.
Obviously I don’t know your individual experience; but what I’m bringing up is a question. I wonder if it’s fair to say that person turned their situation on you. As in, was it conscious and intentional, or is it spontaneous reactive behavior?
I was just chatting with another (female) friend. She was raised with an alcoholic mother who has an abusive boyfriend. My friend turned out pretty ok, honestly. But she’s a single mom, has ended up in abusive relationships herself, is a high school dropout. If you ask her why she chose to drop out, she’ll explain her thought process and why she made the decision. But statistically, people raised like her end up making the same decisions she made. How conscious is it really, I wonder?

I used to think I like women then came to realization the coincidence that the ones I can't stand/dislike are the ones I have no desire of having sex with. And this is the blind spot a lot of younger men don't seem to notice. You hear plenty of dudes claim they love women, what they really mean is having sex with women. It's not something I really think about much anymore now that I'm happily married.

If women are shit, it's our fault as men. Like it or not we make the rules, we set the tone. If we suck, everyone below us will suck. Law of nature.

Obviously I don’t know your individual experience; but what I’m bringing up is a question. I wonder if it’s fair to say that person turned their situation on you. As in, was it conscious and intentional, or is it spontaneous reactive behavior?
I was just chatting with another (female) friend. She was raised with an alcoholic mother who has an abusive boyfriend. My friend turned out pretty ok, honestly. But she’s a single mom, has ended up in abusive relationships herself, is a high school dropout. If you ask her why she chose to drop out, she’ll explain her thought process and why she made the decision. But statistically, people raised like her end up making the same decisions she made. How conscious is it really, I wonder?

I couldn't tell you to be honest. We had a bunch of conversations afterward where I felt like I was a psychologist or something but I could never really understand it. Most people would probably think that she just wasn't into me and that was her way of ending the relationship but it literally started the day we became official. It was like dating a different person from that day forward. I guess she potentially could have not wanted to date me at all but couldn't bring herself to tell me and then felt trapped from that day forward.

To me, it's like if you're completely conscious of the situation and you're totally self aware of the situation and how it doesn't apply to other guys you date, then why would you let it affect you? But there's lots of people that have been sexually abused who are completely self aware of the situation and how it affects them and they can't really change so it may not be something that you can understand unless you go through it yourself.

Would be interested to meet the chick who is happy to have a relationship with a dude that despises women to that degree.

Bet she gets mad freaky.

No disrespect.

When your using terms like "collage whore" as well it seems to infer that you absolutely are making a judgement that women interested in casual sex should be viewed more negatively than men doing so.

Yes to some extent, because I view women as a man,but that is just my perception. I am not saying it should be a universal perception.

She's a lucky girl. You're highly unlikely to cheat. Or maybe your closetly gay.

She's a lucky girl. You're highly unlikely to cheat. Or maybe your closetly gay.

He's cheated on every girl he's had. He likes low self esteem chicks. The type of girls that'd leave a good guy over a dude with 5 baby mamas.

TS admitted he has low self esteem though so I won't beat up on him.

Last edited:
There are good women and bad women, just like there are good guys and bad guys.

Stay away from the bad ones, no matter how hot they look.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back