I have a cool girlfriend but hate women in general

Garnet_StrongerThanYou

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ill explain:

the girl I’m with now is cool. I can tell her anything. We check out girls asses together. She’s cool with having a threesome and cleans my house and is a good person. She could stand to lose 15 pounds but has cool tattoos.

I mostly just hate other women because:

1. They never tell the truth.

They’ll say something like “I’m coming over but we are NOT having sex” when they desperately want to have sex and shave their cooch.

They will say things to test you. They’ll say things to make you play their game. They’ll say “I don’t do hookups!!” When they desperately want to hookup.

They are hypocrites and pretend to have standards when they don’t. They’ll say “I want guys to plan a romantic picnic for me and remember my Birthday and treat me like a queen”

when last week they sucked a weed dealers dick in a club bathroom.

They’ll say “you have to earn the right to have sex with me” then they’ll have sex with guys in cars and walk their ass home, lol.

That’s basically all it is. When women try to tell the truth and be honest, they get outcasted and disowned by other women.

they are followers who can’t think for themselves.

End rant.

Last edited:
Sounds like you have a bang maid

Women are not all the same just like men are not all the same. Perhaps you should stop labeling and try to be open minded.

If you feel this strongly against women then maybe you need to move on to dudes. See how that goes for ya.

You also sound very jealous. Not a good trait women look for.

Yeah don't wife a chick until you know she's chill

So many of them pretend to be at first then after a year turn into the rest of them, nagging and making a big deal about everything and whatnot

Sounds like you have a bang maid

Women are not all the same just like men are not all the same. Perhaps you should stop labeling and try to be open minded.

If you feel this strongly against women then maybe you need to move on to dudes. See how that goes for ya.

You also sound very jealous. Not a good trait women look for.

I’m attracted to women only and love their bodies. I just hate how most of them think and act.

I’m attracted to women only and love their bodies. I just hate how most of them think and act.

So you can read minds? Again not all women are the same. Perhaps you should focus on the woman you have instead of looking around for others. You said it yourself she's a good girl so maybe try treating her like it instead of getting angry about other women.

finally a thread about women

I was worried that mayberry had become too normal lately

Why you worrying about other women anyways

So you can read minds? Again not all women are the same. Perhaps you should focus on the woman you have instead of looking around for others. You said it yourself she's a good girl so maybe try treating her like it instead of getting angry about other women.

you’re not wrong. She’s next to me right now. I can’t read minds but I have experiences.

Im just saying what most women I’ve known are like, and I’m probably not the only one.

I know not all women are the same my girlfriend seems like she’s different from the others. But she’s one in a hundred in my opinion.

Women and men are alike, in that there are levels and classes.

What's described in the OP are low class women. In that same class, men aren't much better.

The higher class you go, the less you see of this, for both men and women.

I think we may have the next Edmund Kemper on our hands here..

Your anima has a seriously warped world view of women.. Maybe you should confront it.

I think we may have the next Edmund Kemper on our hands here..

Your anima has a seriously warped world view of women.. Maybe you should confront it.

I’m not an incel or a serial killer. I’ve never hit a woman or hurt her.

mostly I just break their hearts out of spite.

Women and men are alike, in that there are levels and classes.

What's described in the OP are low class women. In that same class, men aren't much better.

The higher class you go, the less you see of this, for both men and women.

I don’t know if I’m a low class guy. I have a great job and own properties and I’m physically active and have a pretty nice body.

I am kind of an insufferable dick. I’ll give you that. But I love my family and closest friends. But I don’t think that makes me low class.

They really cut into knife and sword fighting practice time and don’t even appreciate an amazing medieval mace collection either. Waste of time it you ask me.

I don’t know if I’m a low class guy. I have a great job and own properties and I’m physically active and have a pretty nice body.

I am kind of an insufferable dick. I’ll give you that. But I love my family and closest friends. But I don’t think that makes me low class.
Pics of body?

Haha, if you think you are an insufferable dick what do other people think of you?

Like attracts like

Raise your vibe and you will attract doper, smarter, wiser chicks.

Back