I have a cool girlfriend but hate women in general

They really cut into knife and sword fighting practice time and don’t even appreciate an amazing medieval mace collection either. Waste of time it you ask me.

Do you like daggers?

I'm always amazed at the type of females many here meet. I've never met a nasty woman or one that lies all the time, for instance.
No girl i've ever met played games with me either.[except badminton in the park & frisbee.]
They all had standards & none were hypocrites.
Females are the most wonder & beautiful things in the world, as far as i'm concerned. Perhaps i've just been lucky?

The OP clearly thinks a lot about the female he is with, that is plain to see by his post.
He goes on about this girl sucking someone's dick last week, so what? This is a guy who talks about having threesomes with this girl. YOU are the hypocrite! And you sound like you're 14 yrs old.
Thanks god for posts like these. 100% agree.

I could never say anything bad about any of my exs gfs or the girl I'm currently dating. They were all awesome in their own and unique ways.

I don't think you have been lucky. People attract what they are and those who usually respect and can appreciate the beauty of a woman will not only attrack beautiful women but also will bring the best out of them.
TS is a douchebag and that is why he is dating a fat tattoed girl he does not even like. TBF he might be probably gay.

Women are terrible just like men are terrible. People are terrible. Seriously if it were up to me 95% of the human population would be executed. But as a whole, women are usually easier to deal with. But there are ones that are terrible, but mostly that's men.

On the slut topic, I think that it is wrong for society to try to impose any kind of sexual conformity on women and to shame women for being sexually liberal.

However, it is a man's right to decide for himself that the sexual past of a woman is a criterion for a relationship. Nobody can tell a man that he is wrong about what standards he sets for himself.

There is this misconception in popular culture that the college whore becomes wife material just because it is wrong to judge her.
Sure agreed.

But again to be fair to women, the college whore man who is only interested in piling up conquests and is glad to do so telling a gal anything she wants to hear, including that he is looking for a serious relationship, suffers no such issues. And in fact often time society puts him up as the most desirable.

So I don't think you blame women who might fall for his game, end up bedded and kicked to the curb, and then treated as worthless after, for trying to ensure such encounters never get known by others when they face such a lopsided double standard.

When your using terms like "collage whore" as well it seems to infer that you absolutely are making a judgement that women interested in casual sex should be viewed more negatively than men doing so.

Ill explain:

the girl I’m with now is cool. I can tell her anything. We check out girls asses together. She’s cool with having a threesome and cleans my house and is a good person. She could stand to lose 15 pounds but has cool tattoos.

I mostly just hate other women because:

1. They never tell the truth.

They’ll say something like “I’m coming over but we are NOT having sex” when they desperately want to have sex and shave their cooch.

They will say things to test you. They’ll say things to make you play their game. They’ll say “I don’t do hookups!!” When they desperately want to hookup.

They are hypocrites and pretend to have standards when they don’t. They’ll say “I want guys to plan a romantic picnic for me and remember my Birthday and treat me like a queen”

when last week they sucked a weed dealers dick in a club bathroom.

They’ll say “you have to earn the right to have sex with me” then they’ll have sex with guys in cars and walk their ass home, lol.

That’s basically all it is. When women try to tell the truth and be honest, they get outcasted and disowned by other women.

they are followers who can’t think for themselves.

End rant.

Sounds like youre interacting with trashtier women.. Including your current one

Humble brag (which I don't believe anyway) moving on....

Women are terrible just like men are terrible. People are terrible. Seriously if it were up to me 95% of the human population would be executed. But as a whole, women are usually easier to deal with. But there are ones that are terrible, but mostly that's men.

I'm going to need some details on how this is to be accomplished. Tell me your plan.

I’m really sorry about that, man. That probably plays a pretty big role in forming your opinions about women. Do you think it’s shaped your preferences for women, and then it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy? For example:
I have a close female friend whose mother was drugged and raped when she (the mother) was a young girl. Having been abused, my friend’s mother ended up in relationships with abusers. So my friend was raised being indoctrinated with her mom’s bs opinions about men, and saw her abusive father, and abusive first boyfriend, as “proof” that her mom was right. It’s really fucked her up. To this day, she compartmentalizes relationships. She gets sex from one stands and shit only. Any guy that she has an emotional connection with, she won’t be attracted to and won’t sleep with. Any man she sleeps with, she won’t form an emotional connection with. Odd situation.

My ex was like this. We hung out for like 2 months and it was a ton of fun and she was really into me. So I asked her if she wanted to be my girlfriend and be exclusive. She said yeah.

The second we did that, she completely changed. She had zero drive, rarely wanted to see me and when she did see me she gave me the lamest part of her personality. So after a while I broke up with her because she wasn't even the same person anymore.

Found out her ex tried to abuse her and she somehow turned that situation on me and ruined our relationship because of it.

Thread about women and no pics? Ban worthy

Ill explain:

the girl I’m with now is cool. I can tell her anything. We check out girls asses together. She’s cool with having a threesome and cleans my house and is a good person. She could stand to lose 15 pounds but has cool tattoos.

I mostly just hate other women because:

1. They never tell the truth.

They’ll say something like “I’m coming over but we are NOT having sex” when they desperately want to have sex and shave their cooch.

They will say things to test you. They’ll say things to make you play their game. They’ll say “I don’t do hookups!!” When they desperately want to hookup.

They are hypocrites and pretend to have standards when they don’t. They’ll say “I want guys to plan a romantic picnic for me and remember my Birthday and treat me like a queen”

when last week they sucked a weed dealers dick in a club bathroom.

They’ll say “you have to earn the right to have sex with me” then they’ll have sex with guys in cars and walk their ass home, lol.

That’s basically all it is. When women try to tell the truth and be honest, they get outcasted and disowned by other women.

they are followers who can’t think for themselves.

End rant.

lol ok...fuckin nut case..

Back