I have a cool girlfriend but hate women in general

I thought the same thing. “I’m coming over, but we’re NOT having sex”?? Don’t think I’ve had a chick say that to me ever. Either we had some type of relationship where sex was a possibility, or we didn’t, and it was known. Simple enough.
Rule of thumb

If a girl even mentions sex then it's on the table

Yall gettin caught up in the smoke and mirrors.

I choose to play my own game tho. We are the king of the castle and should have our own hoops for people to jump through.

A lot of men would be wise to follow suit. But that requires some understanding of female psychology and the games they play, ways you're tested.

You can rewrite the rules but you need to understand the game and also have your own value and power as a man.

So many just have these girls deified. Ones who dont live in a state of bitterness and resentment.

Last edited:
If you let this bother you, you'll just be bitter. It's best to not take women too seriously, you'll drive yourself nuts.

In my experience, the better a guy is with women the more they treat them like children. The biggest ladies men almost look down on women because they understand female nature so well.

It's kind of fucked, but I literally told a female friend of mine this earlier.

Women frustrated me when I held them to the same standards as I hold myself ("Say what I mean, mean what I say" was the ex. I used.), but over time I realized that doing that was, depending on the issue, a futile effort.

Once I lowered that expectation and accepted that they are just different that way, it made me way more sympathetic, and killed a lot of stress.

Last edited:
You keep saying you have no issues with women but you 100% do.

Um, what? Which post(s) are you referring to? I'm legitimately confused.

To other people, it's flashing red that you have an issue.

What issue is that? I told OP not to be bitter because women do a lot of things for mental justification or plausible deniability.

I (along with @MikeMcMann stated it's in part men's fault. But I'm dying to know what you're talking about, or if you're just trolling again.

Last edited:
Lol at all the dudes in this thread trying to act like a large percentage of women don't act exactly like the TS described.

Also huge LOLz at the dude talking about "higher class" women. The so called "high class ass" will do the exact same shit as the low grade ass will, the only difference is they'll be blowing a random dude in a more exclusive venue, then talk about how they want some other jerk off to take them to a wine tasting.

And here I am sitting happily married for the last 17 years. You young guys give me no reason to ever wish I was young again.

Wow, some seriously childish views of women here. How old are you ts?

I don't think I've ever had a woman text me that she would come over but we're not having sex. It sounds like you're playing stupid games with women, and they're playing them right back.
For real? How many chicks have you had? Don't lie.

I love this place but sometimes I read some shit like this that genuinely makes me sad.

I need an @Clippy thread for balance asap

I call bullshit unless you show us her tits.

TS is just upsets he’s never gotten a girl so worked up she’d be willing to bang him in his car.

Must suck to be a dweeb.

Ill explain:

the girl I’m with now is cool. I can tell her anything. We check out girls asses together. She’s cool with having a threesome and cleans my house and is a good person. She could stand to lose 15 pounds but has cool tattoos.

I mostly just hate other women because:

1. They never tell the truth.

They’ll say something like “I’m coming over but we are NOT having sex” when they desperately want to have sex and shave their cooch.

They will say things to test you. They’ll say things to make you play their game. They’ll say “I don’t do hookups!!” When they desperately want to hookup.

They are hypocrites and pretend to have standards when they don’t. They’ll say “I want guys to plan a romantic picnic for me and remember my Birthday and treat me like a queen”

when last week they sucked a weed dealers dick in a club bathroom.

They’ll say “you have to earn the right to have sex with me” then they’ll have sex with guys in cars and walk their ass home, lol.

That’s basically all it is. When women try to tell the truth and be honest, they get outcasted and disowned by other women.

they are followers who can’t think for themselves.

End rant.

It's likely because they're trying to project an image they want people to have of them that is not at all consistent with who they actually are. They do it to gain people's respect and admiration but don't actually constrain themselves to the image they've created in the minds of others.

Narcissists take this to the extreme where an entire "false self" is created and shown in public to the point where many are fooled into thinking the false persona is the actual person when that's not at all the case. Barack Obama is a perfect example. His false self is the most admired politician in the country and maybe the world.

Last edited:
Ill explain:

the girl I’m with now is cool. I can tell her anything. We check out girls asses together. She’s cool with having a threesome and cleans my house and is a good person. She could stand to lose 15 pounds but has cool tattoos.

I mostly just hate other women because:

1. They never tell the truth.

They’ll say something like “I’m coming over but we are NOT having sex” when they desperately want to have sex and shave their cooch.

They will say things to test you. They’ll say things to make you play their game. They’ll say “I don’t do hookups!!” When they desperately want to hookup.

They are hypocrites and pretend to have standards when they don’t. They’ll say “I want guys to plan a romantic picnic for me and remember my Birthday and treat me like a queen”

when last week they sucked a weed dealers dick in a club bathroom.

They’ll say “you have to earn the right to have sex with me” then they’ll have sex with guys in cars and walk their ass home, lol.

That’s basically all it is. When women try to tell the truth and be honest, they get outcasted and disowned by other women.

they are followers who can’t think for themselves.

End rant.
Sounds like you hav mommy issues

Rule of thumb

If a girl even mentions sex then it's on the table

Yall gettin caught up in the smoke and mirrors.

I choose to play my own game tho. I'm the king of the castle and I have my own hoops for people to jump through.

A lot of men would be wise to follow suit. But that requires some understanding of female psychology and the games they play, ways you're tested.

You can rewrite the rules but you need to understand the game and also have your own value and power as a man.

So many just have these girls deified. Ones who dont live in a state of bitterness and resentment.

Why don’t you just say you slept with 100K women.

I would believe that just like I believe you banged 100 girls.

Because if I say 100k that would be a lie. I’m actually a pretty honest person. I’m a fuck up like most people but I’m not saying I hate women because I’m a bitter incel who can’t get laid.

I’m a pretty sexually successful guy who’s just a misogynist.

I don’t know if I’m a low class guy. I have a great job and own properties and I’m physically active and have a pretty nice body.

I am kind of an insufferable dick. I’ll give you that. But I love my family and closest friends. But I don’t think that makes me low class.

<{gspressed}>

Back