I have a cool girlfriend but hate women in general

Or he’s
k3Akdy0.gif

For real dude, either grow the fuck up or get a good therapist. You have an extremely warped view of women and I have a feeling you have interacted with very few women on an actual level due to your inability to emotionally connect with them.

Mommy held too much or not enough.
Is usually the answer in cases like this.
Take a wild guess which one here.

Starts a list.
Doesn’t go past 1.
No wonder the chicks this guy hangs around sound like total whores.

I'm always amazed at the type of females many here meet. I've never met a nasty woman or one that lies all the time, for instance.
No girl i've ever met played games with me either.[except badminton in the park & frisbee.]
They all had standards & none were hypocrites.
Females are the most wonder & beautiful things in the world, as far as i'm concerned. Perhaps i've just been lucky?

The OP clearly thinks a lot about the female he is with, that is plain to see by his post.
He goes on about this girl sucking someone's dick last week, so what? This is a guy who talks about having threesomes with this girl. YOU are the hypocrite! And you sound like you're 14 yrs old.

You're on the other extreme. OP thinks all women are devils with vaginas, you think they're immaculate angels. Both are far from the truth.

Happy mediums seem hard to find on this site.

You sound like you need to stop messing with them 18-23 year old girls. They're confused, they don't know what they want. We've all been down that road, it's just a phase my man. Most of them will grow out of it, the ones that don't end up stripping while living in trailer parks with multiple baby daddies.

For someone who claims to get a lot of girls you seem to still be surprised with their psychology.

They play a lot of games... some of the bullshit they pull is used to lie to themselves and justify their actions...

Let's use your example: "I’m coming over but we are NOT having sex."

They say shit like this so that when they inevitably do have sex (which they subconsciously already know they will), they can convince themselves "I'm not a whore. I told him I didn't wanna have sex, it just sorta happened.. oh, well."

"I just coincidentally wanted to shave my cooch that day."

The other bullshit females pull is because dudes tolerate it and humans (men and women) do whatever they can get away with.

If you let this bother you, you'll just be bitter. It's best to not take women too seriously, you'll drive yourself nuts.

In my experience, the better a guy is with women the more they treat them like children. The biggest ladies men almost look down on women because they understand female nature so well.

There are lots of games, but quite frankly guys need to take a ton of the blame too.

Guys also are full of contradictions and hypocrisy. So many want every girl to be slutty and naked EXCEPT FOR the ones the end up dating.

Guys are brutally judgmental on a gal who wants to enjoy her sexuality in any way comparable to a male.

From the very youngest sexual awareness ages young girls learn to always lie about sex as they hear the word 'slut' tossed around by guys. That does lead women to lying even to themselves, as you say, as they do not want to be that negative image men paint.

You need only look at any topic about women on this forum and how extreme so many guys are.

There are lots of games, but quite frankly guys need to take a ton of the blame too.

Guys also are full of contradictions and hypocrisy. So many want every girl to be slutty and naked EXCEPT FOR the ones the end up dating.

Guys are brutally judgmental on a gal who wants to enjoy her sexuality in any way comparable to a male.

From the very youngest sexual awareness ages young girls learn to always lie about sex as they hear the word 'slut' tossed around by guys. That does lead women to lying even to themselves, as you say, as they do not want to be that negative image men paint.

You need only look at any topic about women on this forum and how extreme so many guys are.

That's true. They don't want to get shamed, but other women shame them just as bad, not only men. Guys aren't blameless though.

Wow, some seriously childish views of women here. How old are you ts?

I don't think I've ever had a woman text me that she would come over but we're not having sex. It sounds like you're playing stupid games with women, and they're playing them right back.
I thought the same thing. “I’m coming over, but we’re NOT having sex”?? Don’t think I’ve had a chick say that to me ever. Either we had some type of relationship where sex was a possibility, or we didn’t, and it was known. Simple enough.

due to your inability to emotionally connect with them.
Whoa man whoa, let's slow down a bit here. I was with you up until this point.

You make it seem like it's so easy to just emotionally connect with x amount of women all day.

Humanity in general has some major issues. Seemingly arbitrary hatred is one of them. Good luck cleaning up your inner world TS.

Ill explain:

the girl I’m with now is cool. I can tell her anything. We check out girls asses together. She’s cool with having a threesome and cleans my house and is a good person. She could stand to lose 15 pounds but has cool tattoos.

I mostly just hate other women because:

1. They never tell the truth.

They’ll say something like “I’m coming over but we are NOT having sex” when they desperately want to have sex and shave their cooch.

They will say things to test you. They’ll say things to make you play their game. They’ll say “I don’t do hookups!!” When they desperately want to hookup.

They are hypocrites and pretend to have standards when they don’t. They’ll say “I want guys to plan a romantic picnic for me and remember my Birthday and treat me like a queen”

when last week they sucked a weed dealers dick in a club bathroom.

They’ll say “you have to earn the right to have sex with me” then they’ll have sex with guys in cars and walk their ass home, lol.

That’s basically all it is. When women try to tell the truth and be honest, they get outcasted and disowned by other women.

they are followers who can’t think for themselves.

End rant.

You're gay but are fighting it and Havent given in to your "other" hidden feelings yet. Search your heart, you know it to be true.

I think there are a lot of cool women out there, but also a ton that I can't stand.

I can fuck both types, I just try not to hang around long with the second type

For someone who claims to get a lot of girls you seem to still be surprised with their psychology.

They play a lot of games... some of the bullshit they pull is used to lie to themselves and justify their actions...

Let's use your example: "I’m coming over but we are NOT having sex."

They say shit like this so that when they inevitably do have sex (which they subconsciously already know they will), they can convince themselves "I'm not a whore. I told him I didn't wanna have sex, it just sorta happened.. oh, well."

"I just coincidentally wanted to shave my cooch that day."

The other bullshit females pull is because dudes tolerate it and humans (men and women) do whatever they can get away with.

If you let this bother you, you'll just be bitter. It's best to not take women too seriously, you'll drive yourself nuts.

In my experience, the better a guy is with women the more they treat them like children. The biggest ladies men almost look down on women because they understand female nature so well.

I don't interpret it that way at all. What they're doing is keeping expectations low. In the early stages, they don't want to go to your place and feel like you expect something, or feel pressured to do something if the vibe is bad. Men are a lot stronger than women and always represent a big physical threat to them. It's smart to keep expectations low, so you don't end up on a date with someone who flips out and becomes violent because what he expected doesn't match up with what happens.

You keep saying you have no issues with women but you 100% do. You just don't see it because you're stuck in your own perspective and your own idiosyncrasies. To other people, it's flashing red that you have an issue.

I thought the same thing. “I’m coming over, but we’re NOT having sex”?? Don’t think I’ve had a chick say that to me ever. Either we had some type of relationship where sex was a possibility, or we didn’t, and it was known. Simple enough.

it’s girls who are coming over for the first time. They say they’re not having sex and still come over and have sex

Wow, some seriously childish views of women here. How old are you ts?

I don't think I've ever had a woman text me that she would come over but we're not having sex. It sounds like you're playing stupid games with women, and they're playing them right back.

im not talking about girls I know I mean women who are coming over for the first time.

No need to be hateful towards women or anyone in general.You just have to deal with certain people on their level.

For instance, my professor in college was a hot ass Latina but was strictly about her business so I knew better than to try to flirt or joke around with her in a inappropriate manner. If I had really wanted a date with her I just would have been upfront and mature about it. No b.s games or cheeseball lines. Now if she was some chick I met on Tinder or in a bar, I'll say whatever I need to say to seal the deal.

It's a mistake to treat all women like trash just as it's a mistake to put them on a pedestal

Last edited:
This thread is incelly AF already.

I knew my sherbros wouldn’t let me down.

Back