I have a cool girlfriend but hate women in general

i understand your statements, most of them are completly true, but yet some of them are erroneous

I have a very low opinion of the average woman my age as well bud

the vast majority have absolutely no self respect or modesty. Looking at their pictures and there will be literally a hundred that scream "LOOK AT HOW FAT MY FUCKING ASS IS YA LOOK AT THE TIGHT BIG ASS IN THIS BIKINI OR THESE YOGA PANTS LIKE THEY WAY I PUSH IT OUT AS FAR AS POSSIBLE?????? I DESERVE A KING BECAUSE I CAN BANG EVERY GUY IN THE ENTIRE WORLD IF I WANT. I MAKE $10 PER HOUR AND HAVE A USELESS LIBERAL ARTS DEGREE, MY HOBBIES ARE SHOPPING, MY DOG, AND THE GYM(EVEN THOUGH BETWEEN U AND ME I HAVE ONLY BEEN 3 TIMES IN THE LAST YEAR AND MOSTLY TALKED FOR 90% OF THE TIME) BTW DID YOU SEE THIS HUGE ASS OR THE WAY I STICK MY TONGUE OUT IN THIS PIC?

so many are bang material but never ever wife material

OP sounds like his sexual slave escaped after eight years hidden away in his attic

Men are always cooler then women so you should seek love with a man you can not only respect but also feel comforted in. Soon there will be tech for men to reproduce with other men and there will be no need for a female sex anymore.

I’m not an incel or a serial killer(I'm Working on it). I’ve never hit a woman or hurt her(you dont have courage in your convictions).

mostly I just break their hearts out of spite.

Dude, you don't hurt women but you break their hearts ... contradition?

You sound like a 15 year old.

Yes.
Women lie, about the things they claim to hold most important like their feelings.
They lie to themselves and us about their emotions.

They cheat. All women have cheated on a boyfriend. "The relationship is ending anyways..."

Women are self congratulatory, self focused idiots.

I'm always amazed at the type of females many here meet. I've never met a nasty woman or one that lies all the time, for instance.
No girl i've ever met played games with me either.[except badminton in the park & frisbee.]
They all had standards & none were hypocrites.
Females are the most wonder & beautiful things in the world, as far as i'm concerned. Perhaps i've just been lucky?

The OP clearly thinks a lot about the female he is with, that is plain to see by his post.
He goes on about this girl sucking someone's dick last week, so what? This is a guy who talks about having threesomes with this girl. YOU are the hypocrite! And you sound like you're 14 yrs old.

You are hanging around some awful women.

You need to either marry your girlfriend or move.

Women are indeed very dishonest and disloyal. They hold no firmly rooted principles or ideas but go with whatever brings them the least trouble or the most most attention. They also have child mind. This is why I propose limited rights for women.

The prettier and slimmer girl is, the more work you have to put in.

The uglier and fatter girl is, the more work she have to put in.

Make a choice

I'm always amazed at the type of females many here meet. I've never met a nasty woman or one that lies all the time, for instance.
No girl i've ever met played games with me either.[except badminton in the park & frisbee.]
They all had standards & none were hypocrites.
Females are the most wonder & beautiful things in the world, as far as i'm concerned. Perhaps i've just been lucky?

The OP clearly thinks a lot about the female he is with, that is plain to see by his post.
He goes on about this girl sucking someone's dick last week, so what? This is a guy who talks about having threesomes with this girl. YOU are the hypocrite! And you sound like you're 14 yrs old.
Sounds like you're living in a dream world tbh.

Because you're in middle school
Or he’s
k3Akdy0.gif

For real dude, either grow the fuck up or get a good therapist. You have an extremely warped view of women and I have a feeling you have interacted with very few women on an actual level due to your inability to emotionally connect with them.

Ill explain:

the girl I’m with now is cool. I can tell her anything. We check out girls asses together. She’s cool with having a threesome and cleans my house and is a good person. She could stand to lose 15 pounds but has cool tattoos.

I mostly just hate other women because:

1. They never tell the truth.

They’ll say something like “I’m coming over but we are NOT having sex” when they desperately want to have sex and shave their cooch.

They will say things to test you. They’ll say things to make you play their game. They’ll say “I don’t do hookups!!” When they desperately want to hookup.

They are hypocrites and pretend to have standards when they don’t. They’ll say “I want guys to plan a romantic picnic for me and remember my Birthday and treat me like a queen”

when last week they sucked a weed dealers dick in a club bathroom.

They’ll say “you have to earn the right to have sex with me” then they’ll have sex with guys in cars and walk their ass home, lol.

That’s basically all it is. When women try to tell the truth and be honest, they get outcasted and disowned by other women.

they are followers who can’t think for themselves.

End rant.

For someone who claims to get a lot of girls you seem to still be surprised with their psychology.

They play a lot of games... some of the bullshit they pull is used to lie to themselves and justify their actions...

Let's use your example: "I’m coming over but we are NOT having sex."

They say shit like this so that when they inevitably do have sex (which they subconsciously already know they will), they can convince themselves "I'm not a whore. I told him I didn't wanna have sex, it just sorta happened.. oh, well."

"I just coincidentally wanted to shave my cooch that day."

The other bullshit females pull is because dudes tolerate it and humans (men and women) do whatever they can get away with.

If you let this bother you, you'll just be bitter. It's best to not take women too seriously, you'll drive yourself nuts.

In my experience, the better a guy is with women the more they treat them like children. The biggest ladies men almost look down on women because they understand female nature so well.

Wow, some seriously childish views of women here. How old are you ts?

I don't think I've ever had a woman text me that she would come over but we're not having sex. It sounds like you're playing stupid games with women, and they're playing them right back.

Back