• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I hate Pereira, but let's be honest here, he is going to HAKAI Jiri

YOu think Uncle Aev beats Pereira?
I have ZERO idea why everyone is so confident in this.

Of course you’d hate Pereira. I mean, who wouldn’t hate a guy that rarely goes to decision, wins almost exclusively by KO, is extremely active, doesn’t talk trash, and defends against all comers.
So because you, who is not a judge and whose opinion is shit, feels Ank won against Jan, that means Alex isn’t the rightful champ even though he beat the last 3 champs in Jan, Jiri and Hill? Not to mention the same Jan that Ank couldn’t beat.
Once again, you’ve shown that you’re an imbecile who should not be taken seriously.
Ankalev doesn't have a single win against former champs or top 5 fighters, yet alex is not the real champ. even though alex was able to get a title shot via beating the same person that ankalev could not beat.

Like.... what?

the man has beaten THREE LHW champions and TWO MW champions but it's simply not enough.

In my humble opinion Islam should not be p4p no.1 over Poatan. No one should.

Jiri's main problem is having terrible striking defense. Blocking strikes with your face and calf is not a good strategy vs Poaton.

Yea Jiri is gonna gwt touched like he always doez,only this he's gonna get crytalizes into quartz

I don't like his fake persona. The good guy/tough guy act and his fans are annoying as fuck.
how’s he fake? aside from the whole cringe “jungle warrior” shtick.

if anything, poatan has shown than you don’t have to put on a fake loudmouth persona in order to market yourself as a bad / tough guy. he’s not a stand up comedian or a trash talker, and it would be terrible if he tried to emulate people like chael, conor, colby, or any of the accomplished heels in the sport. not that there’s anything wrong with those guys—they have been very successful in marketing themselves. but not everyone can play that role. it’s great to see alex pereira found a promotional angle that it congruent with his personality.

as for the rest of the op, you can’t count out someone like jiri. what he lacks in technique and defense, he makes up for with sheer will. it wins him fights.

Reactions: HHJ
Majored probably deserved the win but Dana saw that fight and dgaf that Magomed didn't get the belt. Pereira is violence personified

Hopefully. I even like Pereira, but his fanwhores annoy me. It would be good if they stfu for a while.

I have ZERO idea why everyone is so confident in this.

Ankalev doesn't have a single win against former champs or top 5 fighters, yet alex is not the real champ. even though alex was able to get a title shot via beating the same person that ankalev could not beat.

Like.... what?

the man has beaten THREE LHW champions and TWO MW champions but it's simply not enough.

In my humble opinion Islam should not be p4p no.1 over Poatan. No one should.
I guess it's one of those narratives that gets incepted somewhere and before you know it everyone is repeating it for no reason.

Jiri is the modern day Keith Jardine

I wonder how many people remember Keith The Dean of Mean Jardine

I guess it's one of those narratives that gets incepted somewhere and before you know it everyone is repeating it for no reason.
ah right....Kinda like when people said hill had a chance against poatan?

even though Hill has never fought a top LHW coming off a win? and the last time he fought a LHW off a win it was paul craig and he got his arm torn off?

I think you may be on to something.

The point is that Jiri competes in a weak division. I said that in my first post.

Prime Glover couldn't last 20 seconds with Rumble.. Jiri fights for his life against a far past prime Glover

Alex is going to KO the fake samurai much easier in a rematch
That just sounds like MMA maths.

Pereira himself said that he did not understand Jiri style before the first fight, never having to fight someone with that style. Now that he did, he could optimize his Master striking skills to completely neutralize Jiri unorthodox style of fighting.

Jiri had ONE chance; take by surprise this master in striking. It was then or never. Now that Pereira experienced that and downloaded it in his system, he could use his master striking skills to completely neutralize and annihilate Jiri.

However, he is still going to get destroyed by Ankalaev. So, to me, Pereira is still not the real champ. Ank should have won the Jan fight and should have gotten a title shot already.
It's going to be so hilarious if jiri flatlines Alex.

Back