• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*** Power Slap Championship Discussion MEGA THREAD ***Power Slap 8 Friday June 28 9pm EST

Do you love or hate Power Slap (Fighting)?

• Total voters
i think Dumpling is better than that guy. i doubt that guy could beat Crazy Hawaiian in Power Slap with their current rule set. i think Dumpling can beat Crazy Hawaiian too, but Dumpling is also susceptible to getting slept too so it's an exciting match up lol
Didn't Dumpling already loose to Zalesh?

Helmet making bank with the opening tune.

<5>

Heeeeey maaaaan niiiiice shooooot

Alexander Volkov showed up to di slap event tonight showin off his new Slap shirt n even had a special walkout. Bro's ready to take part in the fastest growin' sport on di Earth!!

volkovSLap.png

Ting was lit fam he did a good job gettin' his Russian bro hyped up lookin' sexy stylin' on di opps

Screenshot 2024-06-28 194037.png

Ting worked too won wif style thanks to di Russian Chad's style coachin'

Other crossovers include:

Anthony Smith studying under Senior catcher Forrest Griffin str8 locked in fam

anthonySmithPowerSlap.png

Alan Jouban snaggin' a Junior Commentator gig gettin' mentored by Bisping

commentatorGOATS.png

And of course former UFC star n OF legend Paige Vanzant flinchin' her way to victory

So do you support the growing sport of #PowerSlap and the opportunities it gives UFC mandem?

Theory: Paige has come to Power Slap to become the highest paid athlete in slapping history. Sound plausible? :eek:

1. Paige comes to Power Slap, wins first match.
2. Dana is bringing Power Slap events to Saudi Arabia in the near future.
3. Paige goes go Saudi, meets Turki & other Saudi royalty?
4. ???
5. $$$
jeque-cash-money.gif

Theory: Paige has come to Power Slap to become the highest paid athlete in slapping history. Sound plausible? :eek:

1. Paige comes to Power Slap, wins first match.
2. Dana is bringing Power Slap events to Saudi Arabia in the near future.
3. Paige goes go Saudi, meets Turki & other Saudi royalty?
4. ???
5. $$$
jeque-cash-money.gif

$50k show / $50k 💩

Horrible, its actually sad. These guys should transition to something else man. This just is a legacy killer for top fighters. Let the steak eating beer belly americans go all out on this.
What aboot dumpling eating Russians or Spam eating Hawaiians fam

It's sad the slappers call themselves fighters, I didn't know fighting was turn based, defenseless combat.
Bracing is a ting fam even different styles plus di timing involved n strength training to absorb shots neck strength all di way down to di legs one guy even benched like 415 chin was absurd u can even win a fight on defense alone one guy broke di other yute's hand and won my guy didn't even throw a slap 🚫🧢 🚫👋🏽 ting ain't turned based fam haffi stay on it

u tinkin' mandem just stand der n take it lmfaoll that'd be dumb KO every tayum gets boring

Back