• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Has any legit shaman/medium/magician discussed the dark forces Alex is employing and how to counter them?

Pretty sure Shaman's and Magicians are different

16Td.gif

I have a friend who’s a Medium named Mike. I call him Medium Mike. I gave him a call and he told me dark forces are definitely in play here. He also owns Muay Thai Mike’s which is down the street across from the Chinese restaurant.

Theres's a bit of a problem with your question in that it presupposes that there is such a thing as legit shaman/medium/magician.
Plently legit people that have appeared or have their own tv shows or a big following. You're just showing your lack of knowledge.

88171c3e-353a-46ae-9616-8aa63a1f1c94.jpg

Sue Stanford has come into fame after appearing on hit show "Nathan for You" and can guarantee you 100% ghost free homes. Maybe Jiri could get her to come to the Octagon and cleanse it?

Who would you guys suggest to fight other types of dark forces and entities? I don't think Sue alone can deal with all the Amazonian magic and might but she for sure can help fight the dark forces.

I think this man could harness some of the power of christ:
6i7iknh8zet71.jpg
Who else could help Jiri?

Jiri has his own version of dark forces for sure; it's part of what got him to this level. So what's going to counter Alex's dark forces is a KO blow to Alex's head.

Plently legit people that have appeared or have their own tv shows or a big following. You're just showing your lack of knowledge.

88171c3e-353a-46ae-9616-8aa63a1f1c94.jpg

Sue Stanford has come into fame after appearing on hit show "Nathan for You" and can guarantee you 100% ghost free homes. Maybe Jiri could get her to come to the Octagon and cleanse it?

Who would you guys suggest to fight other types of dark forces and entities? I don't think Sue alone can deal with all the Amazonian magic and might but she for sure can help fight the dark forces.

I think this man could harness some of the power of christ:
View attachment 1050235
Who else could help Jiri?
Nathan for you was a great show. Especially loved the argument he got into with the pr firm guy about dick size during the shit flavored frozen yogurt episode lol

Yes, I made a thread:

I have a friend who’s a Medium named Mike. I call him Medium Mike. I gave him a call and he told me dark forces are definitely in play here. He also owns Muay Thai Mike’s which is down the street across from the Chinese restaurant.
Can the pureness of Jiris spirit overcome the dark forces though?

Other than wearing that getup is there any evidence Alex even does anything special? The entire thing feels like Jiri's autism on display.

Back