I am a size 8 in mens shoes and bought size 8 Timberlands steel toe boots but they are uncomfortable

Back to topic, my size US11 Birkenstocks just arrived. A bit snug but we returned the US12 as they were too big. Wish they had half sizes. And I'm a manlet.

Back to topic, my size US11 Birkenstocks just arrived. A bit snug but we returned the US12 as they were too big. Wish they had half sizes. And I'm a manlet.
With a size 8, I thinks he’s being generous with the 5’7 claims.

I don’t know hard to rember how tall i was when I wore a size 8 might have been 5’7. Had to be like 6th grade ...

With a size 8, I thinks he’s being generous with the 5’7 claims.

I don’t know hard to rember how tall i was when I wore a size 8 might have been 5’7. Had to be like 6th grade ...
I was 5 foot flat when I was rocking my 8.5 US reebok pump blacktop back when I was 13. I know this because I was 5'2 the next year and 8.5 was impossible to wear. My daughter wears US 9 men's adidas.

You’re either a great troll or just one of the most unfortunate people on this site. For your sake, I hope it’s the former.

good god man grow some man feet. How do you stay standing on 2 peg legs?

Dennis Rodman went from 5'11 to 6'6 after he hit 19. A TRUE late bloomer.
yeah I remember him telling that story. he was 5'11 his senior year and then shot up to 6'8 or something he stopped growing at like 22 years old.

good god man grow some man feet. How do you stay standing on 2 peg legs?
Maybe he got short toes? You guy shouldn't make fun of him too much there are some people taller than him with smaller or the same size foot.

I remember Baseball player Brett Butler he was 5'10 with a size 7 and half shoe lol

In the full flight of his sprint after tagging on a fly ball,
the tiny man appears, even at 39, as childlike as ever. His
feet, size 7 1/2, and his hands, balled inside a pair of
size-small batting gloves, pump like the wings of a hummingbird.
https://vault.si.com/vault/1996/09/...s-with-his-stirring-return-from-throat-cancer

0520_oag_brett-butler-1000x666.jpg

What should I do? They arent like sneakers which ease into being comfortable after you find them a bit uncomfortable right? I also really like them and got a great deal on them for $60. Should I return them?

ask rogan

The only thing smaller than his cock is his brain.

Hey! They never said there was any correlation between foot size and brain size! Although I could see how you would deduce that from his other quality posts!

Hey! They never said there was any correlation between foot size and brain size! Although I could see how you would deduce that from his other quality posts!

Well I read a few of his other threads.
They are special like him, he dont need protective shoes he needs protective head gear.

Great troll thread TS.

U had Sherdog in rare form with this one, back in my day ( the mid to late 2000’s ) Sherdog was filled with threads like these and I would read them and die of laughter every day. Not so much any more tho, sadly.

I legit lost my shit like 7 times reading this one. The first comment set the bar high, and when someone posted the little kid boots I died lmao

Back