I am a size 8 in mens shoes and bought size 8 Timberlands steel toe boots but they are uncomfortable

Not a Timberland fan. They used to be a decent boot, not sold on current quality. I had a pair that were bought for me at my previous job 6 years ago. I barely wore them as I got new safety shoes each year and the Timbo's were stupid heavy and clunky. I grabbed them out of the closet a few weeks ago and put them on to go to a junkyard. The sole was falling apart.

I think that they came in contact with hydraulic fluid the last time that I wore them and I didn't clean them well enough. They were supposed to be chemical resistant. Apparently not resistant enough.

I have a pair of KEEN steel toes that are much better. They've been in contact with Aviation 23699 Oil much more than the Timbo's but have held up great.

When do men's size actually start though, is it 9?

Serious question.

Great troll thread TS.

U had Sherdog in rare form with this one, back in my day ( the mid to late 2000’s ) Sherdog was filled with threads like these and I would read them and die of laughter every day. Not so much any more tho, sadly.

I legit lost my shit like 7 times reading this one. The first comment set the bar high, and when someone posted the little kid boots I died lmao
You’re either a great troll or just one of the most unfortunate people on this site. For your sake, I hope it’s the former.

This aint a troll thread also it looks like some of you guys are lying since the average shoe size in the US is size 10, so everyone bragging that they are 12 is just a bunch of straight up lie. I am almost average

Size 13 checking in

{<jordan}

Me too actually

Finding shoes i like is a terrible experience. Do you have the same ?

I'm 13.5 and need extra wide. New Balance for Gym, Redwing boots for general wear, and dress shoes for whatever I need them for. If you don't have to be too dressy, these things are really, really comfortable for everyday:

https://www.redwingshoes.com/work/SuperSole-2.0-00606.html?cgid=work

They come in extra wide too, if you have wide feet like I do. Way, way more durable than sneakers. I wear these things for 90% of my going out now.

Also, lol at the TS's troll thread. My condolences if serious.

This aint a troll thread also it looks like some of you guys are lying since the average shoe size in the US is size 10, so everyone bragging that they are 12 is just a bunch of straight up lie. I am almost average
I think a lot of dudes lie about their shoe size and waist size.

a1QP0XY_700b.jpg

LOL

Back