I am a size 8 in mens shoes and bought size 8 Timberlands steel toe boots but they are uncomfortable

When I am filling the room with uppercuts I always lead with my left foot but I am not sure I am either right or left foot dominant besides that.
Ever kick a ball? Do you prefer one foot over the other, or perhaps you enjoy the less common but more explosive Minowan drop-kick?

Me too actually

Finding shoes i like is a terrible experience. Do you have the same ?

Absolutely. Most of the time, I take what I can get that looks good unless i'm ordering online. I thank the lord i'm not a 13.5 though. Most shoe stores will have up to a 13, just not a whole lot of them. I've literally never seen one with a half size above 13.

Common with Hobbits. Legit possibility
Lol I thought hobbits had big hairy feet? He has tiny toes

His feet are short for his height, my friend is 5’7 he was running back on our football team and he had a size 10.5 shoe. I wonder if his parents made him wear ill fitting shoes that were too tight causing his feet growth to be stunted?

Absolutely. Most of the time, I take what I can get that looks good unless i'm ordering online. I thank the lord i'm not a 13.5 though. Most shoe stores will have up to a 13, just not a whole lot of them. I've literally never seen one with a half size above 13.

Order online, thats how i buy my size 13 shoes. I used to get my sneakers on eastbay when they would send me 20 dollars off 80 coupons.

Yea thats almost always what I end up doing. Ccs catalog like its still 1996 I'd kill someone for an old pair of red etnies with the brown souls in my size. Seems like I've been limited to DC for years now.

Definitely don't wear ill-fitting steel toes, TS.

Unless you like having hammer toes and fugly feet.

What should I do? They arent like sneakers which ease into being comfortable after you find them a bit uncomfortable right? I also really like them and got a great deal on them for $60. Should I return them?
My guy. You can’t post stuff like this on this forum. You talk a lot of shit and just outed yourself.

What should I do? They arent like sneakers which ease into being comfortable after you find them a bit uncomfortable right? I also really like them and got a great deal on them for $60. Should I return them?

Size 8? You sound hot.

Bro check of the vans store they got nice new stylish shoes, they cap off at 13 I just picked these up
https://www.vans.com/shop/ultrarange/ultrarange-exo-dress-blues-true-white

I got married in checkerboard slipons. I like vans ok but they always seem a bit narrow in the middle to me.

What I really want is to go shoe shopping in like 1997 when shoes were actually stylish . Feel like vans have really gone down hill since the 90s. But what hasn't I guess.

I just really miss old school skate shoes. Everything looks like a gym shoe now

Your son is going to be tall, I am 6'2 and half and wear a size 13 shoe, my feet were big when I was young I was like 5 foot 1 freshman year and had big hands a feet and then I had a massive growth spurt I wore a size 9 shoe at 5'1 and I could palm a basketball too.

Kevin Costner apparently had a similar spurt like I did but he grew after high school he was 5'2 at 17 or 18 and grew to 6'1

He definitely is. I'm 6'2 and his mother is 5'11 and she is considered short for her family. Her shortest uncle is 6'6.

I got married in checkerboard slipons. I like vans ok but they always seem a bit narrow in the middle to me.

What I really want is to go shoe shopping in like 1997 when shoes were actually stylish . Feel like vans have really gone down hill since the 90s. But what hasn't I guess.

I just really miss old school skate shoes. Everything looks like a gym shoe now
I’d love another real pair of Visions

So you're 39 and this is the first pair of steel-toes you've ever owned? Switched in the white collar for blue recently?

All men know boot sizes run at least one size larger than sneakers so they should be lose.

You see, I know this shit. I've been buying sneakers a size larger than my leather shoes but when a size US 11 doc martens went on sale, I couldn't resist. A bit roomy so I just added extra soles inside.

Your son is going to be tall, I am 6'2 and half and wear a size 13 shoe, my feet were big when I was young I was like 5 foot 1 freshman year and had big hands a feet and then I had a massive growth spurt I wore a size 9 shoe at 5'1 and I could palm a basketball too.

Kevin Costner apparently had a similar spurt like I did but he grew after high school he was 5'2 at 17 or 18 and grew to 6'1

Dennis Rodman went from 5'11 to 6'6 after he hit 19. A TRUE late bloomer.

Back