I am a size 8 in mens shoes and bought size 8 Timberlands steel toe boots but they are uncomfortable

This aint a troll thread also it looks like some of you guys are lying since the average shoe size in the US is size 10, so everyone bragging that they are 12 is just a bunch of straight up lie. I am almost average

Lmao, now that I know you’re not a troll, your posts make so much sense now.

TS is gonna hang himself when he also finds out 3 inches is not average size wang.

Nike sizes don't count. I have to size up 1 or 2 sizes when I buy sneakers. I also came back to laugh again ha ha

9.5/10 thread.

I'm beginning to like you, TS. Post more comedic threads please. It's a breath of fresh air around here.

a size 8 in mens shoes is basically a woman

What should I do? They arent like sneakers which ease into being comfortable after you find them a bit uncomfortable right? I also really like them and got a great deal on them for $60. Should I return them?
tenor.gif

Ts should try asking his feet to grow to a reasonable size imo

What should I do? They arent like sneakers which ease into being comfortable after you find them a bit uncomfortable right? I also really like them and got a great deal on them for $60. Should I return them?

I wear steel caps every day for work. I usually wear two sets of socks and use these inside for extra comfort being on my feet for 8-12 hours.
shopping.jpeg

I've had a few pairs, despite their popularity, tims are not the most comfortable shoe and not even steel capped. Probably better and equally looking cool boots out there but people are fashion victims, myself included. I'm a 11.5 / 12 and they fit me fine.

How are they uncomfortable? If the leather is stiff around the ankle and it's pressing in when you'd expect it to flex. That's something that will break-in. If they are the wrong width or length that's not getting better.

How you gonna be 39 and know to get properly fitting comfortable steelies? Someone’s never done hard labour before.

How are they uncomfortable? If the leather is stiff around the ankle and it's pressing in when you'd expect it to flex. That's something that will break-in. If they are the wrong width or length that's not getting better.

They are not uncomfortable around the ankle but the toes.

Back