I am a size 8 in mens shoes and bought size 8 Timberlands steel toe boots but they are uncomfortable

TheOneAboveAll3

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What should I do? They arent like sneakers which ease into being comfortable after you find them a bit uncomfortable right? I also really like them and got a great deal on them for $60. Should I return them?

What should I do? They arent like sneakers which ease into being comfortable after you find them a bit uncomfortable right? I also really like them and got a great deal on them for $60. Should I return them?
Definitely return them, you’re just going to work in them and at the end of the day your feet are going to kill. Having a comfortable/light pair of boots is invaluable to someone that works in them.

EasygoingWhiteEnglishsetter-small.gif

Are you sure? Have you owned steel toe boots and have were they comfortable after?
Are your toes being squeezed? That's no good. However, if it's a matter of lacking that up-and-down flex you're normally used to -- yes, that gets better.

Are your toes being squeezed? That's no good. However, if it's a matter of lacking that up-and-down flex you're normally used to -- yes, that gets better.

Yeah it is but I mainly feel it on my right foot, my left foot aint that bad or I dont feel it as much.

Yeah it is but I mainly feel it on my right foot, my left foot aint that bad or I dont feel it as much.
Too tight is no good, unless you know some way to increase width and more properly have yourself shod, my shetland friendo.

Perhaps your right foot is slightly bigger than the left? Maybe skeletally, or maybe you're right-side dominant. Do you ALWAYS lead with the right side? Catch/throw right? Step up/jump off/kick righty-boy?

Shoes should come with different width. I have pretty wide feet, and some, especially dress shoes, may have the correct size (mainly length) are too narrow for me, so I think having a b c for different width would go a long way to fit feet of different shapes.

Back