I am a size 8 in mens shoes and bought size 8 Timberlands steel toe boots but they are uncomfortable

This makes the most sense of any thread ever.

I think you need 2 sizes bigger if you want equivalent to men's.
upload_2020-11-4_15-41-43.png

What should I do? They arent like sneakers which ease into being comfortable after you find them a bit uncomfortable right? I also really like them and got a great deal on them for $60. Should I return them?
Do you normally wear size 8 shoes? are they too tight when you buy othere pairs or do you have a bit of breathing room in the front when you buy other brand size 8s?

when you buy shoes you should not buy them too tight or you ill get blisters, corns, bunions and just mangled painful feet.

8?? My son is 12 and 5'4 and wears an 8.
Your son is going to be tall, I am 6'2 and half and wear a size 13 shoe, my feet were big when I was young I was like 5 foot 1 freshman year and had big hands a feet and then I had a massive growth spurt I wore a size 9 shoe at 5'1 and I could palm a basketball too.

Kevin Costner apparently had a similar spurt like I did but he grew after high school he was 5'2 at 17 or 18 and grew to 6'1

Shoes should come with different width. I have pretty wide feet, and some, especially dress shoes, may have the correct size (mainly length) are too narrow for me, so I think having a b c for different width would go a long way to fit feet of different shapes.
Ummm, they do...

Do you normally wear size 8 shoes? are they too tight when you buy othere pairs or do you have a bit of breathing room in the front when you buy other brand size 8s?

when you buy shoes you should not buy them too tight or you ill get blisters, corns, bunions and just mangled painful feet.

These are steel toe boots though, my first ones. I almost always get size 8 in sneakers and when I get 8.5 they are a bit loose in the front so I thought I should go with 8 for the boots. Bad decision I think. They are brand new and havent broken them in except for about 5 minutes I wore them.

Fuck this thread is a classic. Couldn't stop laughing.
It’s funny but unfortunately it’s a troll thread.

The little guy says he always buys size 8 sneakers but bought his first pair of steel toes in and 8 and they are too tight.

All men know boot sizes run at least one size larger than sneakers so they should be lose.
He would likely need a size 7 Ariat steel toe if he wore size 8 Nikes.

These are steel toe boots though, my first ones. I almost always get size 8 in sneakers and when I get 8.5 they are a bit loose in the front so I thought I should go with 8 for the boots. Bad decision I think. They are brand new and havent broken them in except for about 5 minutes I wore them.
maybe you have short but wide feet?

Back