I am a size 8 in mens shoes and bought size 8 Timberlands steel toe boots but they are uncomfortable

Too tight is no good, unless you know some way to increase width and more properly have yourself shod, my shetland friendo.

Perhaps your right foot is slightly bigger than the left? Maybe skeletally, or maybe you're right-side dominant. Do you ALWAYS lead with the right side? Catch/throw right? Step up/jump off/kick righty-boy?

When I am filling the room with uppercuts I always lead with my left foot but I am not sure I am either right or left foot dominant besides that.

Reactions: Zer
Shoes should come with different width. I have pretty wide feet, and some, especially dress shoes, may have the correct size (mainly length) are too narrow for me, so I think having a b c for different width would go a long way to fit feet of different shapes.

Same here and I agree with you. Would be nice to have the width larger for guys like you and me who bigger than your average guys.

Fight me IRL

a1QP0XY_700b.jpg

Good news little fella, sounds like half your feet are a more respectable but still not manly size 8.5! What a fuckin day for you!
<20>

What should I do? They arent like sneakers which ease into being comfortable after you find them a bit uncomfortable right? I also really like them and got a great deal on them for $60. Should I return them?

eat some meat, eat some wheaties, drink some milk, and someday you will be a mangrown.... someday

Back