How Would Ferguson do against Gaethje?

How about Conor 2.0 vs Both of them at the same time? Thats much more interesting fight

I have already gone on record with you that Tony doesn’t show on 4/18 . Khabib is going to fight someone else (Gaejhe, Conor,whoever) if it is Khabib who doesn’t show then Tony doesn’t fight period. He won’t risk the streak for anything less than a belt.

They are both going to be there. Neither is getting hurt or having weight cut issues or any of that shit. It's NOT happening. We are going to see this fight.

If (and again, it's not happening because I have faith in both guys and IDGAF if it's misplaced faith) Khabib doesn't show, I absolutely GUARANTEE you that Tony would fight Conor if they offered it. Tony has been calling for that fight for years and Conor won't even speak Tony's name. And that's not even mentioning the $$ aspect, which alone would make Tony accept the fight in a second.

Tony beat Pettis the same night of Conor/Khabib. He called both out after their fight, but of course they decided to act like idiots and have a brawl and push everything out for however long. That's not on Tony, that's on those guys.

Tony by 3rd round stoppage.

I can't argue with Jones. He's a shitty human being, but I don't care about the PED thing much. He's still the best fighter I've ever seen.

JJ...I hope Weili does the same thing to her that Rose did the first time. JJ is a great fighter but also a delusional dumbass.
I respect you as well my friend and your opinions generally but to me Zhang vs Double J is a pick em and You already know about my feelings on Tony vs Beebs.

They are both going to be there. Neither is getting hurt or having weight cut issues or any of that shit. It's NOT happening. We are going to see this fight.

If (and again, it's not happening because I have faith in both guys and IDGAF if it's misplaced faith) Khabib doesn't show, I absolutely GUARANTEE you that Tony would fight Conor if they offered it. Tony has been calling for that fight for years and Conor won't even speak Tony's name. And that's not even mentioning the $$ aspect, which alone would make Tony accept the fight in a second.

Tony beat Pettis the same night of Conor/Khabib. He called both out after their fight, but of course they decided to act like idiots and have a brawl and push everything out for however long. That's not on Tony, that's on those guys.
We will see if the Gods of MMA let it happen. In the mean time does your avatar still need a Christmas hat on Tony?

I respect you as well my friend and your opinions generally but to me Zhang vs Double J is a pick em and You already know about my feelings on Tony vs Beebs.

I think JJ could beat Weili (I don't think she WILL, but she COULD). I just HOPE that Weili wrecks her. JJ is just...annoying.

As for Khabib/Tony...I can't wait until April when Tony forces you to respect how motherfucking good he is. <Moves>

We will see if the Gods of MMA let it happen. In the mean time does your avatar still need a Christmas hat on Tony?

You didn't hear? We have a second Christmas this year. Want to guess the date LOL?

LW is an interesting division and i think the "best" is really just who has a favorable matchup. Heres how i think it plays out.

Khabib beats Tony
Tony beats Gaethje
Gaethje beats Khabib
Conor beats Gaethje
Khabib beats Conor

And round and round we go.

I think JJ could beat Weili (I don't think she WILL, but she COULD). I just HOPE that Weili wrecks her. JJ is just...annoying.

As for Khabib/Tony...I can't wait until April when Tony forces you to respect how motherfucking good he is. <Moves>
...or isn’t.

LW is an interesting division and i think the "best" is really just who has a favorable matchup. Heres how i think it plays out.

Khabib beats Tony
Tony beats Gaethje
Gaethje beats Khabib
Conor beats Gaethje
Khabib beats Conor

And round and round we go.
Think it is Khabib,Conor,Dustin,Justin and Tony in that order regardless of match up.

Think it is Khabib,Conor,Dustin,Justin and Tony in that order regardless of match up.
I disagree, but i respect that opinion. Would love to see Dustin/Khabib because i still think Khabib is untested against a high level wrestler.

Tony goes 4-0 here but I do think Dustin maybe can go the distance at least.

I disagree, but i respect that opinion. Would love to see Dustin/Khabib because i still think Khabib is untested against a high level wrestler.
You mean Justin as we already saw what Khabib did to Dustin but I agree that would be a dangerous fight for Khabib.

You mean 0-4 and that first 0 is coming at him like a Dagestani freight train.

Nope, meant 4-0.

Honestly, these are just warm up bouts on his way to the WW title. Can't wait for him to sort those fools at 170 out, too.

It's an interesting fight. Not sure Tony could handle the power but if it goes long he might wear Justin down. Either guy has a path to victory. It's a fight I wouldn't miss that's for sure.

Back