How many WMMA fights is 'To much' on a fight card?

2 is too much, because I would hate to skip twice

Don't say these things because if they have the first ever only women's card and it outperforms the mens top card you boys out of the biz. :icon_lol: The ladies will be making GSP money.

Don't say these things because if they have the first ever only women's card and it outperforms the mens top card you boys out of the biz. :icon_lol: The ladies will be making GSP money.

Without Ronda WMMA wouldn't be a draw at all. It's hard to imagine WMMA in the UFC without her.

Probably why the UFC is bringing in the 115ers, because for the time being WMMAs popularity hinges on one fighter, rousey. Dana and co are hoping they can morph JoJo Calderwood, Rose etc into draws.

Depends who is fighting...but given the current lack of depth in the division, more than two probably means you're getting a rather low quality fight. Not much different than the HWs to be fair.

One. That shit sucks and makes the UFC look like a joke

I would like that to. Won't happen though cause UFC knows WMMA can't draw on it's own.

The UFC considers Women's bantamweight as just another division. They wouldn't make a separate card for just say...welterweights.

I am not a WMMA fan first off. Was wondering how many WMMA fights is to much as to where you wouldn't watch or order the event? I can handle two but anymore and I consider the card a write off. One on the main card is to much unless it's a title fight. I am not sexist I just don't get excited about WMMA. Thoughts?

For me, the general answer to how many WMMA fights is too many on a card is: one.

However, there is really no amount that will make me not watch an event if there are other fights on the card that I really want to see. I just don't pay attention when the women fight. When Rousey headlined her first PPV I went to the bar to watch the card and left after the co-main event. I just didn't have any interest in watching her (or any other woman) fight.

one women's fight per card is enough for me. after watching the fights from the women's division in the ufc since it's inception, i find it underwhelming and mostly boring at times. the only exception is rousey. her fights have been entertaining only because her opponents haven't been able to stop her ability to apply the armbar.

hopefully, tuf 20 and the women's strawweight division will revitalize the women's division with more entertaining and competitive fights.

Any that don't include Gina...

GinaCarano1.jpg

Oh... how easy would it be to shoop that pic to make it NSFW?... So... so... easy.

Agreed...so hot!

No such thing as too much MMA, but I'm fine with at least 1 BW plus one SW fight per card.

Last edited:
none of it is "to much" but for a lot of people even one is "too much" because vaginas are confusing and they can't touch their bewbs through the screen.... which frustrates them.

more than 2 is too many.

the appeal with them was back & forth excitement making up for sloppier technique, but that's worn off somewhat since they've been pretty crappy as of late.

Honestly, I'll watch Ronda, but any other women fight I've seen in the UFC so far has been downright abysmal.

Back