How many WMMA fights is 'To much' on a fight card?

marksmen

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I am not a WMMA fan first off. Was wondering how many WMMA fights is to much as to where you wouldn't watch or order the event? I can handle two but anymore and I consider the card a write off. One on the main card is to much unless it's a title fight. I am not sexist I just don't get excited about WMMA. Thoughts?

Any fight that doesn't have Ronda

grammarpolice.jpg

Too much :p

/ontopic

Apparently 1

I am a WMMA since the UFC got into it, the product will get better and they dont have nearly enough fights right now, there should be a minimum of 1 womens bout on every card at least.

They dont have enough women ready for prime time, but Im guessing they will find more.

When all the little straw weight killers come and UFC poaches some better quality women's BWs I look forward to an all female main card. Provided its a free fight night card that is. lol

Zero is too many

TBH female fights other than Ronda's have been awful in UFC so far. Boring slug fests with no power. These girls need to look at someone like Holly Holm and take note on how to actually throw a power punch. I love watching Ronda fight though.

I don't watch or enjoy WMMA so one is too many for a PPV when I'm paying for it. I'd prefer they broke it out into separate events every few months so I could just skip them and fans of WMMA can get a card packed with it.

Any that don't include Gina...

GinaCarano1.jpg

Oh... how easy would it be to shoop that pic to make it NSFW?... So... so... easy.

I don't watch or enjoy WMMA so one is too many for a PPV when I'm paying for it. I'd prefer they broke it out into separate events every few months so I could just skip them and fans of WMMA can get a card packed with it.

I would like that to. Won't happen though cause UFC knows WMMA can't draw on it's own.

If we are talking about the main card then 1 is too many.

Back