How many WMMA fights is 'To much' on a fight card?

Some WMMA fights have been pretty good so I'd say one per card is alright.

When all the little straw weight killers come and UFC poaches some better quality women's BWs I look forward to an all female main card.

The guys that think that good ole Cyborg can come in and kill women's fighting in the UFC are blissfully unaware of what's coming.

You guys wouldn't want to see this as a main card:
Sara Mcmann vs Sarah Kaufman
Holly Holm vs. Amanda Nunes
Jojo Caulderwood vs Thug Rose
Tecia Torres vs. Carla Esparza

That would be a sweet little fight night card!

No more than 2 and it better be for a title if it's on the main card

Anything on a main ppv card that isn't Ronda or title fight is too much

I would be interested in watching an all womens card. I love all good fights and so far the women have been very entertaining.
But I'd like this as a one off thing. 2 womens fights should be the maximum on all other cards.

I would be interested in watching an all womens card. I love all good fights and so far the women have been very entertaining.
But I'd like this as a one off thing. 2 womens fights should be the maximum on all other cards.

I'm excited for the Womens upcoming TUF season, but I don't want that stuff on my UFC PPV's. If I want an all womens card i'll order Invicta for a hell of a lot cheaper than $55 to see it.

Honestly 1 is too much. I look at upcoming ppvs and as soon as I see any wmma fight on one I immediately lose interest in buying the card, I cant help it

One is too many.

On the main of a PPV: 1

On a full card 2-3 I guess. It is not a very deep division.

I'm fine with them on the undercard. Putting them on the main card breaks up the momentum too much because the fights are often dreadful

One per card please, until the depth is there, then 2 - one of those being on fight pass.

one is too many. but if there are any, it's all good i guess. doesn't suck too much, but still, not my cup of tea.

Honestly 1 is too much. I look at upcoming ppvs and as soon as I see any wmma fight on one I immediately lose interest in buying the card, I cant help it

Yeah man, give me a card with:

Cain vs Werdum
Hunt vs Nelson
JDS vs Reem
Weidman vs Machida
Brown vs Condit
Diaz vs Lawler
Pettis vs Aldo

But throw Rhonda vs Cyborg on it and I refuse to pay.

Yeah man, give me a card with:

Cain vs Werdum
Hunt vs Nelson
JDS vs Reem
Weidman vs Machida
Brown vs Condit
Diaz vs Lawler
Pettis vs Aldo

But throw Rhonda vs Cyborg on it and I refuse to pay.

fucking a, that would be an awesome card.

Back