how many of you carry a flask?

Pocket Vape ftw

magic_flight_angle_display.png

those things suck. a lot of weed was wasted on me when i went out to California. My friend had one and it never got me high.

also, i don't have a flask. i wouldn't want one to be weighing down whatever pocket it's in. not a lot of situations where it would come in handy.

Don't know if they still do this but they used to make pint bottles that would fit into the back pocket of your jeans. There is a story of a relative who was finishing off a fifth and tilted his head back too far for the condition he was in and fell over backwards. Unfortunately he had a pint in his back pocket which broke and left pieces in the butt muscle, which earned him some time on his stomach in the emergency room, where he bemoaned the fact that the pint had been full.

haha

thanks. i used to carry one of these years ago so its kind of similar

2.jpeg

I'd still be carrying mine around if I didn't lose it a few months ago. I have a few friends that carry theirs around though.

I think I'm going to start carrying a flask now. I've been thinking more and more about having a drink during lunch and this thread has pushed me over the edge.

Not on a daily basis, but if i'm on vacation or hunting I will carry mine around and sip.

Don't know if they still do this but they used to make pint bottles that would fit into the back pocket of your jeans. There is a story of a relative who was finishing off a fifth and tilted his head back too far for the condition he was in and fell over backwards. Unfortunately he had a pint in his back pocket which broke and left pieces in the butt muscle, which earned him some time on his stomach in the emergency room, where he bemoaned the fact that the pint had been full.

holy shit ouch

lol no...it would make me more of an alcoholic.

those things suck. a lot of weed was wasted on me when i went out to California. My friend had one and it never got me high.

you must have been doing something wrong then... Its a different high but it will still get you blasted.

also, i don't have a flask. i wouldn't want one to be weighing down whatever pocket it's in. not a lot of situations where it would come in handy.

Quite the ray of sunshine.

Only when sneaking one into a bar or other event that i dont want to have to pay for expensive alcohol,

you must have been doing something wrong then... Its a different high but it will still get you blasted.

it's possible, but it's not like i don't know how to breathe.

my other friend wasn't getting much out of it, either. the edible i had out there, on the other hand, was overwhelming.

First, this thread made me marvel at how manly y'all are... made me want not just a drink, but a flask too, to be able to get saucy whenever I want. Then I remembered the feeling of coming down from a buzz and feeling tired and depressed. Then I remembered how nice it is on certain occasions (like when camping). Then I wanted to not go train, blow it off and go camping and say fuck it all to fighting. Then it got all Alcoholics Anonymous in here and I remembered my goals.

I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm struggling with motivation, haha.

A flask, a pocket watch, a money clip, a coin purse, a mustache comb, a pipe, a monocle, a magnifying glass, a derby, a cane,.....

I have thought about getting a flask, but anyplace I would use it can be covered by a couple miniature bottles to mix in with my beverage. I still might just for the cool factor of it.

Back