how many of you carry a flask?

usfbrah

Chronic gambler
@Brown
Reaction score
Never really see people with them. I keep one on me.

No, but I like the idea of a quick nip anytime.

In my golf bag. That's about it.

when I used to work for CBS everyone used to carry one. & to a more ghetto effect some of the guys used to do the vodka in a clear water bottle method.

I don't. I believe it is illegal to have an unsealed container of alcohol in a public place, ie on a sidewalk.

Even worse is in your car.

I never see being in a bind where I'll need a drink and not be able to find one.

I do when go to certin place like a party,wedding,family gathering,etc.... I have a small(5oz) cutty shark one. i used to have a really nice engraved on that got stolen.

0106132006a.jpg

Yes, when applicable.

I gotta couple Oakland Raiders flasks that I bring out when necessary

I dont drink but even when i did i never carried a flask. How often do you guys refill your flask? Everyday? Is that the only alcohol you drink all day or is the flask just for when you're not at home or at the bar?

Only when I'm camping or going on a long hike.

^^^sweet av!

I dont drink but even when i did i never carried a flask. How often do you guys refill your flask? Everyday? Is that the only alcohol you drink all day or is the flask just for when you're not at home or at the bar?
It's been almost a year for me. I'll fill it for my annual trek in the woods with my Dad and brothers.

My is small enough that i can finish it in one outing. So i have to fill it right before i take it somewhere.I never leave it full for days.

Dudes were so much cooler back in the day.

The fact that someone invented a device so that you could drink in between bars and your home is just awesome.

thanks. i used to carry one of these years ago so its kind of similar

2.jpeg

Don't know if they still do this but they used to make pint bottles that would fit into the back pocket of your jeans. There is a story of a relative who was finishing off a fifth and tilted his head back too far for the condition he was in and fell over backwards. Unfortunately he had a pint in his back pocket which broke and left pieces in the butt muscle, which earned him some time on his stomach in the emergency room, where he bemoaned the fact that the pint had been full.

I used to from about 20-22 just because my brother got me one engraved with my nickname for his wedding. The 5 oz is no more than 2 gulps for me so it was more of a waste of space. I still do the gatorade bottle full of whiskey for the movies, amusement parks, miniature golf, long drives, Vegas etc.

I'll take one on a weekend backpack trip, but I've never felt the need to carry one daily. That just screams lush to me. I'm not much of a liquor drinker either, but packing a case of beer is a bit heavy for a 20 mile backpack trip.

Don't know if they still do this but they used to make pint bottles that would fit into the back pocket of your jeans. There is a story of a relative who was finishing off a fifth and tilted his head back too far for the condition he was in and fell over backwards. Unfortunately he had a pint in his back pocket which broke and left pieces in the butt muscle, which earned him some time on his stomach in the emergency room, where he bemoaned the fact that the pint had been full.

At least the wound was sterile.

Back