how many of you carry a flask?

Congrats! I'm glad to hear that. That is one addiction that it is absolutely CRUCIAL to kick as fast as possible.
Overdosed 3 times before I finally realized that enough is enough. People should just stick to doing soft drugs really. I'd rather be psychologically addicted to something that is ultimately non lethal to you then something that is psychologically, and psychically dangerous to ones health and well being.

And this. It's unfortunate, but I can't really loosen up and enjoy a movie without some hhhhwhiskea.
Hell yeah a little Whiskey while in the theater ad buzzing from it is alright with me.

Hell yeah a little Whiskey while in the theater ad buzzing from it is alright with me.

I don't know when it really started, probably after I turned 21 years back and started buying wine regularly. But I'm seriously at the point where I can barely enjoy a movie unless I'm chasing a buzz through the whole thing.

I don't know when it really started, probably after I turned 21 years back and started buying wine regularly. But I'm seriously at the point where I can barely enjoy a movie unless I'm chasing a buzz through the whole thing.

A buddy of mine likes to take a fifth of Evan Williams to the movies. It's his copilot.

I rarely go to the movies anymore but when I do usually am a little bit tipsy when its over. I guess it just makes the movie better, especially if its a shitty film. Saw Waterworld in the movie theater back when I was in middle school and I wish now looking back that I was drunk so I could forget the movie and how horrible it was

Yeah I have 2, used them a lot during music festivals to sneak in my own whisky,

never used to do it, even when I drank 3-4 times a week. Always had the water bottle, juice bottle or coke bottle filled to compensate.

I carry a flask on hiking and mountaineering trips. 16 ounce, stainless steel.

I remember asking my now wife for one for VDay a couple of years into dating. I have no idea why since i more or less quit drinking. but it was a nice gesture.

I keep my boos in a baby bottle and if anyone asks I say its for the kids :)

One hit, ftw. Now it's about the vaporizer...

Pocket Vape ftw

magic_flight_angle_display.png

when the situation requires i carry a flask

Flasks are great for weddings, parties, sporting events, the movie theater.... etc. As far as every day, everywhere you go? That seems pretty desperate.

Do you have the magic launch box? My friend just got the atmos vap (kinda pen shaped) and im looking into investing

I don't but a friend does and I must say it fucken rocks. Kinda expensive but worth every penny imo.

What is the legal ramifications of having one on your person or car if stopped by the police?

I'm not a cop but I would assume it would be considered an open container and would be treated the same as having an open liquor bottle on you.

I know those feels. Don't let dickheads tell you it won't be a battle and that you're weak willed or something. It's the fight of your life, and like TDA said you can only take it one day at a time. Wish you all the best. if you ever need to vent your frustrations or feel like you might slip back in, send me a PM.

Thanks for the advice man, I will.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back