how many of you carry a flask?

I have a flask I bought in Hungary that was made for the KGB. I've used it a couple of times, not going to lie

I have a pocket flask I'll bring to a few places or out fishing. Other than that, I never use it.

Thanks man I appreciate it. Most of my family are drinkers. My parents drink a few times a week, 2 of 3 brothers are very successful alcoholics and all my grandparents were alcoholics. Its in the blood but its getting easier everyday.

Hey man, don't think about yesterday or tomorrow just today. Make though TODAY without a drink and thats all that matter. 5days or 5yrs don't mean shit. Just TODAY.

good luck bro. you can do it.

I do when go to certin place like a party,wedding,family gathering,etc.... I have a small(5oz) cutty shark one. i used to have a really nice engraved on that got stolen.

0106132006a.jpg

being round seems like it would be more annoying to carry around then a square shaped one.

being round seems like it would be more annoying to carry around then a square shaped one.

It pretty slim,so it fits in the front pocket pretty well but square fits in the back pocket way better. I got it in a gift pack a few yrs ago. I also had one that was shape like a cell phone but gave that one to my bro.

it looked like this.
CELL%20PHONE%20FLASK.jpg

Must suck to be an alcoholic.

Just because you own a flask doesn't make one an alcoholic.. And so be it if a drink or two makes the day a little better.

I have thought about it.

My friend at my last job used to carry one, filled with Scotch. He would go down on breaks and take a few swigs.

i got one with my name engraved on it for my 30th.

i filled it with brandy from a very good South African vineyard and plan on drinking it when i turn 40.

I have only used one once. My buddy got all the grooms men flasks at his wedding. Other than that day never used it again. Just sits on a shelf in my music room.

Just because you own a flask doesn't make one an alcoholic.. And so be it if a drink or two makes the day a little better.

I didn't say it did..

I have one and I only use it when I'm going out to bars, weddings, family gatherings, or any place really where alcohol is going to be served. A great way to save money when it comes to drinking and getting drunk.

Outside of that it stays on my shelf. I'm not one to get drunk much anymore. I still do on occasion but its becoming less and less heh

I have a belt that has a flask for a buckle. Pretty convenient in certain social situations, imo.

Thanks man I appreciate it. Most of my family are drinkers. My parents drink a few times a week, 2 of 3 brothers are very successful alcoholics and all my grandparents were alcoholics. Its in the blood but its getting easier everyday.

I know those feels. Don't let dickheads tell you it won't be a battle and that you're weak willed or something. It's the fight of your life, and like TDA said you can only take it one day at a time. Wish you all the best. if you ever need to vent your frustrations or feel like you might slip back in, send me a PM.

If I'm attending any sporting event that I give a shit about I bring a fatty flask of scotch. If I'm gonna be sharing I bring the size that holds a fif.

I know those feels. Don't let dickheads tell you it won't be a battle and that you're weak willed or something. It's the fight of your life, and like TDA said you can only take it one day at a time. Wish you all the best. if you ever need to vent your frustrations or feel like you might slip back in, send me a PM.
I never had problems with alcohol but Opiates yes and I can sympathize with you. Heroin ruined the vast majority of my 20's. 28 years old now and two years clean and not looking back. The future is bright for me and I'm glad I'm off that shit. As great as Heroin was and I'm not going to lie, the fucking high was amazing, as is with most opiates but all the baggage that came with it really put a damper on the fun. Glad I don't have to worry about that anymore :)

I never had problems with alcohol but Opiates yes and I can sympathize with you. Heroin ruined the vast majority of my 20's. 28 years old now and two years clean and not looking back. The future is bright for me and I'm glad I'm off that shit. As great as Heroin was and I'm not going to lie, the fucking high was amazing, as is with most opiates but all the baggage that came with it really put a damper on the fun. Glad I don't have to worry about that anymore :)

Congrats! I'm glad to hear that. That is one addiction that it is absolutely CRUCIAL to kick as fast as possible.

I have a belt that has a flask for a buckle. Pretty convenient in certain social situations, imo.
They also have belts that are pipes for smoking. My friend has one just like the character in Dazed and Confused. Shit is fucking awesome for toking up in the go or even at a concert

Back