how I know Conor/Dustin will be for the title

I think Tony deserves a shot much more than Conor does. Let Tony and Dustin fight for the title. Have Conor fight Justin(still don’t think Conor deserves it) and the winner can fight the newly crowned champion. This is of course if Khabib retires.

Khabib is the man, he beat all of these guys with the exception of Tony.
Tony’s last fight was a tko loss to Justin. Justin’s last fight was a loss to khabib. Not sure I see the argument for tony.....

You know, it's really odd that this thread was made. Last week he trolled for days insisting that catchweight fights should count towards rankings in the class below. Makes sense that he was already pushing the corporate justification of Conor getting a title shot at 155 with a win at 170, despite not having a win at LW in years.

Hmmmmm

Tony’s last fight was a tko loss to Justin. Justin’s last fight was a loss to khabib. Not sure I see the argument for tony.....

One loss and that is it? If not Tony who fights Dustin for a potential title shot?

omg, i don't believe usada is a giant fraud!!!! i must be a shill!!!! you're incapable of actual logic.

i post in lots of threads fucktard. i don't argue the corporate position. i generally debate against tinfoil hats like you that see conspiracy everywhere.

Ok I don't personally believe you're posting on behalf of the UFC. But just to be sure, here's a simple screening test:

Who do you believe is the GOAT heavyweight in MMA history?

Ok I don't personally believe you're posting on behalf of the UFC. But just to be sure, here's a simple screening test:

Who do you believe is the GOAT heavyweight in MMA history?
I’ve always said fedor.

and lol at your screen test.

show me where i nuthug conor.......i'll wait......

lol at me being dumb. again, quote me.......

quote me directly if you have an issue with a point i made.
tenor.gif

Now they say the fight will be at 155. It’s for the belt.

The ufc want the belt on Conor so bad but this fight with Dustin isn't a guarantee win. It would throw a wrench in the plans of ufc if Conor where to lose and Dustin becomes champ.

for those wondering, these were my 2 posts in the thread he referenced in the OP:

and:

the TS is a fuckin nut.......

I’ll take the bait here Kenny, this is a classic example of Conor nut hugging. To think he should have anything to do with a title at 155 is absurd and a position only taken by ufc shills or Conor nut huggers or both. I don’t think your dumb, I quoted Kenny Florian.

But anyways I’ll be keeping my eye on you Kenny.

I’ll take the bait here Kenny, this is a classic example of Conor nut hugging. To think he should have anything to do with a title at 155 is absurd and a position only taken by ufc shills or Conor nut huggers or both. I don’t think your dumb, I quoted Kenny Florian.

Look, you can try to pretend your position is rational, but you know it’s not. Conor is of course in the picture in that division and we all know it. Fuck, the other fighters know it. You can whine that it’s not fair but the reality is he’s one of the top fighters in that mix. Again, his peers know it. Acting as if it’s only nut-huggers is just intellectually dishonest.

But I do appreciate that you tagged me in this thread....

The ufc want the belt on Conor so bad but this fight with Dustin isn't a guarantee win. It would throw a wrench in the plans of ufc if Conor where to lose and Dustin becomes champ.

Of course Dustin can win. Then again, you have tinfoil hats like @Dionysian who believe they fix any fight they want anyway so maybe it is guaranteed....derp....

He will fight for the LW titlle at 170lbs and defend the LW title at 170 if he beats Dustin

So I made this thread:
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/justin-dustin-vs-tony-conor-rightful-lw-title-holder.4142644/

Where I tried to take the position that a LW 4-man tournament (with Dustin/Justin/Conor/Tony) was the best option to instill legitimacy, long-term PPV buys, etc for marketing the LW belt as being “undisputed” in a post-Khabib world.

Then I went into this thread:
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...t-with-dustin-poirier-will-be-at-155.4144002/
I went into that thread SPECIFICALLY to see if kflo (the most obvious PR poster on Sherdog for those who don't know) made a comment there. Like clockwork, if any topic comes up regarding the legitimacy of USADA and a contentious UFC decision, kflo will always be on the first page putting forth UFC’s chosen PR narrative.

Sure enough, he was there, on the first page saying you’d be crazy to think Conor doesn't deserve a title shot for having a single win at LW 4 years ago. So it is pretty much confirmed… UFC will make Conor/Dustin for a title shot (or at least test the waters to gauge public perception to the idea). The PR campaign has unofficially begun.

Sherdog detective work does it again.

While we can always count on Dana to do the wrong thing, in a sane world......

It has to be Justin v Dustin for the belt.

Conor hasn't had a LW win, at all, since 2016. You don't go 4+ years without beating a Top Five guy and get a title shot.

Can't be Tony because he got his ass handed to him by Justin in his last fight, it scary fashion. He needs to show he still has it and can beat a contender before he gets a shot.

Justin established himself as top of the non-Khabib heap when a smoked Tony, and he was the #1 contender prior to the Khabib fight. I'm not sure that losing to Khabib changes that.

But Dustin has the win against Justin, and recently beat another top contender, so it seems like those two matching is the most legit title fight they can put together.

Tony and Conor should also match, to see who can prove they are in line for a title shot.

If Dustin wins, then winner of Tony/Conor probably gets next shot. If Justin wins, I'm not sure that Tony beating Conor gets him a rematch, given the last result and how recent it was. He might also need to beat Hooker or Olivera before getting another go at Justin for the belt.

You know, it's really odd that this thread was made. Last week he trolled for days insisting that catchweight fights should count towards rankings in the class below. Makes sense that he was already pushing the corporate justification of Conor getting a title shot at 155 with a win at 170, despite not having a win at LW in years.

Hmmmmm
100% of his posts make sense if you ask yourself, after reading them: "what purpose did this post serve for WME?" Literally every post he does is a service to their narrative.

Who knows. Maybe after this thread their second training session will be "you interns now have to post every once in awhile in fan threads, because kflo dropped the ball so fucking hard in that Dionysian thread over the weekend" and now he'll have to make posts about his "favorite fighter" or style match-ups and how a judge was wrong in their records... you know... all the shit we fans talk about that he never has. Honestly though the more likely option is that they'd just switch to a different account since his has been outed. I can still dream though lol.

Make a topic about fighters not getting paid enough/contract negotiations or USADA dropping the ball of JJ's tests or if Conor should get a title shot with one LW win over the last 4 years... THEN you'll hear from him PLENTY lol.
Prove you're not.
He can't. Any normal poster can link a million threads where they posted about MMA on an MMA forum. But all his "MMA" posts service a corporate narrative. Now any one of his 10,000 posts that he quoted would only refinforce what I said, rather than his denial. It's hilarious.
Welp @Dionysian it's settled. This man simply cannot be an agent of the UFC. Glad I could clear this up
I will take full credit for this. I am literally making corporate posters switch up their game. He is now a Fedor fan as of this thread lol.

On the topic of nuthugging by the way...

@D1 Wrestler who just appeared in this thread is a fan. He may be a fan recovering from trauma with a pathological hatred of Khabib and a fierce, deep love of Conor but regardless of that insanity he is still a fan. I can respect that, even though he and I are on opposite sides so often.

Not fair to compare kflo (not a fan/nuthugger, just a guy who gets paid to do this) to a guy like D1 Wrestler (fan who just wishes he was paid to defend Conor's honor because then he'd be a millionaire ha) just because they both say pro-Conor things. Totally different intent between their posts.

EDIT: How do you tag people anyway?

Yes, why wouldn’t the last LW champ before Khabib, who has a knockout win over the number 2 LW in the world, be in the conversation about a title shot?

Hmmmmm
Lol. Last week YOU were insisting that cathweight fights at 157 due to missed weight or agreed that they can’t make weight can only count toward ww, you retard. You got caught in a blatant lie trying to claim pride and the ufc adopted the same weight classes and you fucking bailed. Lol.

100% of his posts make sense if you ask yourself, after reading them: "what purpose did this post serve for WME?" Literally every post he does is a service to their narrative.

Who knows. Maybe after this thread their second training session will be "you interns now have to post every once in awhile in fan threads, because kflo dropped the ball so fucking hard in that Dionysian thread over the weekend" and now he'll have to make posts about his "favorite fighter" or style match-ups and how a judge was wrong in their records... you know... all the shit we fans talk about that he never has. Honestly though the more likely option is that they'd just switch to a different account since his has been outed. I can still dream though lol.

Make a topic about fighters not getting paid enough/contract negotiations or USADA dropping the ball of JJ's tests or if Conor should get a title shot with one LW win over the last 4 years... THEN you'll hear from him PLENTY lol.

He can't. Any normal poster can link a million threads where they posted about MMA on an MMA forum. But all his "MMA" posts service a corporate narrative. Now any one of his 10,000 posts that he quoted would only refinforce what I said, rather than his denial. It's hilarious.

I will take full credit for this. I am literally making corporate posters switch up their game. He is now a Fedor fan as of this thread lol.
You’re a liar and a pussy and a nut. This entire thread is fuckin psycho because I posted in another thread that of course conor is in the mix for lw. Lol. And you’re replying to another liar who was proven a liar and bailed in another thread. You are meant for each other.

Back