how I know Conor/Dustin will be for the title

Yes, why wouldn’t the last LW champ before Khabib, who has a knockout win over the number 2 LW in the world, be in the conversation about a title shot?
Nah, he’s not even in the conversation. If you think he is you’re a nuthugger and shill. That’s literally what spurred this psycho thread.

You’re a liar and a pussy and a nut. This entire thread is fuckin psycho because I posted in another thread that of course conor is in the mix for lw. Lol. And you’re replying to another liar who was proven a liar and bailed in another thread. You are meant for each other.
Just curious... you called me a pussy five times on the 2nd page then edited it so that the post isn't there. Then when I mentioned it you said you didn't edit anything (the post isn't there right now/yet I quoted it in its entirety on page 2). Why? I figured you were worried that you exploding like that wouldn't serve your interests too well, but now you're back to calling me a liar/nut/pussy repeatedly.

Make up your mind. Whitewash the shit or don't, but at least pick a fucking side.

Yes, why wouldn’t the last LW champ before Khabib, who has a knockout win over the number 2 LW in the world, be in the conversation about a title shot?

because he doesn’t fight at LW. He’s 1-1 there. If you want to fight for the belt prove it by beating contenders. This preferential treatment because you generate money is fucking stupid and it will make Mma just like boxing.

Just curious... you called me a pussy five times on the 2nd page then edited it so that the post isn't there. Then when I mentioned it you said you didn't edit anything (the post isn't there right now/yet I quoted it in its entirety on page 2). Why? I figured you were worried that you exploding like that wouldn't serve your interests too well, but now you're back to calling me a liar/nut/pussy repeatedly.

Make up your mind. Whitewash the shit or don't, but at least pick a fucking side.
Mods edited it you pussy. It wasn’t me.

because he doesn’t fight at LW. He’s 1-1 there. If you want to fight for the belt prove it by beating contenders. This preferential treatment because you generate money is fucking stupid and it will make Mma just like boxing.

Well, how you want it to be, and how it is, are different things. The only MMA org that resembled a sport was Bjorn’s Bellator. The history of UFC, Pride, etc is ripe with sports entertainment match making.

He’s 10-2 in the ufc across 3 divisions against mostly quality opponents including a couple title wins. It kinda makes sense that he’d be considered in the mix.

Mods edited it you pussy. It wasn’t me.
What a fascinating display of psychosis. Don't hold it against WME when you go back in on Monday. That 2 hour class didn't cover any of this, I know. Just tell them you were a good little trooper and made the post about the 155 title like you're supposed to lol. They'll pat you on the head and ask that you stop posting, because this ain't a good look for WME.

Sincerely,
- The guy that did your job more than 10 years ago. And at least I didn't suck at it back when I did it lol.

He’s 10-2 in the ufc across 3 divisions against mostly quality opponents including a couple title wins. It kinda makes sense that he’d be considered in the mix.
lol brother... you think making an extra post about it will help now? You're detracting from WME now... can't you see that? Or do you want to wait until Monday so your boss has to pull you aside to tell you what I'm telling you??

What a fascinating display of psychosis. Don't hold it against WME when you go back in on Monday. That 2 hour class didn't cover any of this, I know. Just tell them you were a good little trooper and made the post about the 155 title like you're supposed to lol. They'll pat you on the head and ask that you stop posting, because this ain't a good look for WME.

Sincerely,
- The guy that did your job more than 10 years ago. And at least I didn't suck at it back when I did it lol.
. You’re a fuckin nut.

I said conor was in the mix at 155 and you started a thread about it. Lol. Wtf is wrong with you?

And yes, the mods deleted me calling you a pussy for being a pussy.
lol brother... you think making an extra post about it will help now? You're detracting from WME now... can't you see that? Or do you want to wait until Monday so your boss has to pull you aside to tell you what I'm telling you??
Facts are your enemy of course. Nut.

Kflo doesn't have access to this kind of info, he gets paid 8$/20 posts after all.

Well, how you want it to be, and how it is, are different things. The only MMA org that resembled a sport was Bjorn’s Bellator. The history of UFC, Pride, etc is ripe with sports entertainment match making.

He lost to Khabib. So did Justin, Dustin and tony. They can all have a shot 4 man tourney. But he has the least claim imo. He has 1 fight since his loss. An obliteration of canboy Cerrone. While Dustin and Justin have beat The Who’s who at 155.

. You’re a fuckin nut.

I said conor was in the mix at 155 and you started a thread about it. Lol. Wtf is wrong with you?

And yes, the mods deleted me calling you a pussy for being a pussy.

Facts are your enemy of course. Nut.
lol at "facts" ... what facts are we disputing?

I outed you as a paid poster, you melted down in a fucking tirade. You could have posted "no Dionysian, you are wrong" and then linked me to any post you've ever made that isn't in service of WME. Any form of evidence at all. Copy and paste a post you made about the weather. Something about a weight cut. Something about fighters. Any fucking thing in the universe that us actual fans talk about that doesn't serve a corporate objective.

Yet instead... a guy with 36,303 posts has got NOTHING. Because EVERY one of the 36,303 posts he could quote would reinforce my own point. Hence why his only reply is to attack me/name-call accordingly. Nothing but MORE WME PR posting because he literally can't write any coherent thought that isn't a talking point or him calling a guy a "pussy."

Like I said, your boss will pull you aside on Monday to explain this shit to you. Honestly, you suck at this when you aren't sticking to the talking points they handed to you. Use your fucking bullet points man. Use the copy/paste function only about the science of picogate... because when you write for YOURSELF you instantly drop 60 IQ points and you do WME a serious disservice.

I outed you as a paid poster, you melted down in a fucking tirade. You could have posted "no Dionysian, you are wrong" and then linked me to any post you've ever made that isn't in service of WME. Any form of evidence at all. Copy and paste a post you made about the weather. Something about a weight cut. Something about fighters. Any fucking thing in the universe that us actual fans talk about that doesn't serve a corporate objective.

Yet instead... a guy with 36,303 posts has got NOTHING. And his only reply is to attack me/name-call accordingly. Nothing but MORE WME PR posting because he literally can't write any coherent thought that isn't a talking point or him calling a guy a "pussy."

Like I said, your boss will pull you aside on Monday to explain this shit to you. Honestly, you suck at this when you aren't sticking to your talking points. Use the copy/paste function only about the science of picogate man... because when you write for YOURSELF you instantly drop 60 IQ points and you do WME a serious disservice.
You fuckin started a thread because you saw I said conor was in the mix at 155. Think about for a second. Without tagging me. And lying about everything. You’re a nut.

NU8Baew.gif

He lost to Khabib. So did Justin, Dustin and tony. They can all have a shot 4 man tourney. But he has the least claim imo. He has 1 fight since his loss. An obliteration of canboy Cerrone. While Dustin and Justin have beat The Who’s who at 155.
He has one fight since his loss. Dustin and Justin have none. I won’t claim that it’s no brained but to argue he’s not in the mix is nonsense.

And make no mistake, the TS started this thread literally because I said conor was in the mix.

So I made this thread:
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/justin-dustin-vs-tony-conor-rightful-lw-title-holder.4142644/

Where I tried to take the position that a LW 4-man tournament (with Dustin/Justin/Conor/Tony) was the best option to instill legitimacy, long-term PPV buys, etc for marketing the LW belt as being “undisputed” in a post-Khabib world.

Then I went into this thread:
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...t-with-dustin-poirier-will-be-at-155.4144002/
I went into that thread SPECIFICALLY to see if kflo (the most obvious PR poster on Sherdog for those who don't know) made a comment there. Like clockwork, if any topic comes up regarding the legitimacy of USADA and a contentious UFC decision, kflo will always be on the first page putting forth UFC’s chosen PR narrative.

Sure enough, he was there, on the first page saying you’d be crazy to think Conor doesn't deserve a title shot for having a single win at LW 4 years ago. So it is pretty much confirmed… UFC will make Conor/Dustin for a title shot (or at least test the waters to gauge public perception to the idea). The PR campaign has unofficially begun.

Sherdog detective work does it again.

great post bud

kudos on the observations

What? Dustin has Not fought?He beat max before the title fight. He beat Hooker in an absolute war after it. He also beat Eddie Alvarez, Conor’s only win in the division, and he beat Gaethje. Gaethje just lose, but he ran through the 155 division after to losing to Alvarez and Poirier. Finished everyone I think. Conor has beat Cerrone. It’s not comparable.

He has one fight since his loss. Dustin and Justin have none. I won’t claim that it’s no brained but to argue he’s not in the mix is nonsense.

And make no mistake, the TS started this thread literally because I said conor was in the mix.

Yet instead... a guy with 36,303 posts has got NOTHING. Because EVERY one of the 36,303 posts he could quote would reinforce my own point. Hence why his only reply is to attack me/name-call accordingly. Nothing but MORE WME PR posting because he literally can't write any coherent thought that isn't a talking point or him calling a guy a "pussy."

Like I said, your boss will pull you aside on Monday to explain this shit to you. Honestly, you suck at this when you aren't sticking to the talking points they handed to you. Use your fucking bullet points man. Use the copy/paste function only about the science of picogate... because when you write for YOURSELF you instantly drop 60 IQ points and you do WME a serious disservice.
TODAY I posted about gsp, Anderson, a fuckin bathtub, Kevin lee.

Back