how I know Conor/Dustin will be for the title

Kflo doesn't have access to this kind of info, he gets paid 8$/20 posts after all.
Doesn't work that way. I used to do this more than a decade ago. Just like a low-level secretary gets coffee for people but it isn't their main job description... lower level people have to make posts in addition to their normal job functions. WME employees (multi-billion dollar organization) which is the biggest MMA org on planet Earth frequents the biggest internet forum about MMA... shocker of the century right lol.

Anyway, I did it for a hardware company. You go to the forum that impacts your industry, you find the first page of a topic that HQ cares about, you post on it. Usually a basic idea, though sometimes you'll get numbers/a specific narrative to copy and paste (picogate).

Kflo is obviously a lower level person. The giveaway is the IQ differential. When he talks picogate he's got stats up the ass all day long. In this thread (first he dispenses with his copy/paste notes) he is MAYBE 2 points above being clinically retarded at the very best, drooling on himself while yelling "pussy" every 2 seconds.

It is a fascinating display for anyone that doesn't know how corporate internet posting works.

What? Dustin has Not fought?He beat max before the title fight. He beat Hooker in an absolute war after it. He also beat Eddie Alvarez, Conor’s only win in the division, and he beat Gaethje. Gaethje just lose, but he ran through the 155 division after to losing to Alvarez and Poirier. Finished everyone I think. Conor has beat Cerrone. It’s not comparable.
I meant Justin and tony. My bad.

He lost to Khabib. So did Justin, Dustin and tony. They can all have a shot 4 man tourney. But he has the least claim imo. He has 1 fight since his loss. An obliteration of canboy Cerrone. While Dustin and Justin have beat The Who’s who at 155.

Justin got an interim shot off a win against Cowboy

Doesn't work that way. I used to do this more than a decade ago. Just like a low-level secretary gets coffee for people but it isn't their main job description... lower level people have to make posts in addition to their normal job functions. WME employees (multi-billion dollar organization) which is the biggest MMA org on planet Earth frequents the biggest internet forum about MMA... shocker of the century right lol.

Anyway, I did it for a hardware company. You go to the forum that impacts your industry, you find the first page of a topic that HQ cares about, you post on it. Usually a basic idea, though sometimes you'll get numbers/a specific narrative to copy and paste (picogate).

Kflo is obviously a lower level person. The giveaway is the IQ differential. When he talks picogate he's got stats up the ass all day long. In this thread (first he dispenses with his copy/paste notes) he is MAYBE 2 points above being clinically retarded at the very best, drooling on himself while yelling "pussy" every 2 seconds.

It is a fascinating display for anyone that doesn't know how internet posting works.
It’s amazing. You have proven you ARE a pussy. And you relish in it.

You started a thread because I said conor was in the mix at 155. Nut.

You fuckin started a thread because you saw I said conor was in the mix at 155. Think about for a second. Without tagging me. And lying about everything. You’re a nut.
This isn't the first time I've posted you were a paid poster and I've directly accused you in the past. Lol at you pretending this has something to do with the post you made about Conor.

I just pointed out how you gave away that UFC intends to give Conor a title shot, nothing more. That was news to everyone here, because they don't know you get paid to put messages like this out. I pointed out that fact, you had a fucking meltdown because you're not a good employee. But the greater good was still served... people are happy to get news on a big fight/division like this.

This isn't the first time I've posted you were a paid poster and I've directly accused you in the past. Lol at you pretending this has something to do with the post you made about Conor.

I just pointed out how you gave away that UFC intends to give Conor a title shot, nothing more. That was news to everyone here, because they don't know you get paid to put messages like this out. So most people are happy to get news on a big fight/division like this.

You’re a giant tin foil hat nut who thinks anyone who disagrees with your conspiracy theory is paid by the bad guys.

Lol at you thinking you are breaking a story. You’re psychotic.

You started a thread because I said conor was in the mix at 155 in another thread. Let that sink in for everyone.

lol

u getting pwnd, exposed, sonned, merked & ethered in this thread by @Dionysian

one of the best moment’s sherdog has had for a while
He started a thread because I said conor was in the mix. Lol. You retards deserve each other.

Anyone who thinks Conor isn't in the mix at LW is either dumb as shit or only started watching MMA this year.

Conor didn't even have to defend the FW title once. He beat Aldo then fought Diaz at WW twice in a row and the UFC were more than happy to then give him a crack at the belt at LW despite having no wins in the division in the UFC.

He then sat on the belt for ages and fought boxing instead.

Then he comes back and beats Cerrone at WW, and going into that Dana said multiple times that if Conor won that would be enough for him to be next in line for a title shot at LW.

Does that alone not tell you everything you need to know about where Conor stands?

The only reason Conor didn't get the rematch against Khabib is because neither the UFC or Conor himself were going to do that fight without a massive crowd.

. You’re a fuckin nut.

I said conor was in the mix at 155 and you started a thread about it. Lol. Wtf is wrong with you?

And yes, the mods deleted me calling you a pussy for being a pussy.

Facts are your enemy of course. Nut.
Really? I didn't know the mods on this site were so sensitive.

He started a thread because I said conor was in the mix. Lol. You retards deserve each other.
literally lol... there isn't anything else on the sheet huh? You are literally recycling the same line "b-b-but I said Conor was in the mix!" We got it. You did a real good job of saying bullet point #1 for this week's printout. And it is the weekend so you can't get a new sheet now lol. So like a broken record you are leaning hard on bullet-point #1. Like if you just say it 3 times your manager will appear and save you.

There is really nothing negative I can say though... compared to what your manager will say on Monday. The look of complete disdain when he calls you in: "36 thousand fucking posts for THIS?" while he shakes his head in severe disappointment. The same look you give to someone who gets drunk at a party, puts their shitty underwear into a corner at the bathroom, and hopes no one finds it and responds: "I brought you to this party and you do THIS?" Same exact look of disdain/disappointment.

Really? I didn't know the mods on this site were so sensitive.
Psychologists call it projection. He's blaming me about tinfoil shit and "ghosts under the bed" then has the audacity to blame mods for his inability to make posts without his WME cheat sheet in front of him.

Apparently he's masterfully dominating this conversation in an alternate universe where the mods haven't conspired against him.

literally lol... there isn't anything else on the sheet huh? You are literally recycling the same line "b-b-but I said Conor was in the mix!" We got it. You did a real good job of saying bullet point #1 for this week's printout. And it is the weekend so you can't get a new sheet now lol. So like a broken record you are leaning hard on bullet-point #1. Like if you just say it 3 times your manager will appear and save you.

There is really nothing negative I can say though... compared to what your manager will say on Monday. The look of complete disdain when he calls you in: "36 thousand fucking posts for THIS?" while he shakes his head in severe disappointment. The same look you give to someone who gets drunk at a party, puts their shitty underwear into a corner at the bathroom, and hopes no one finds it and responds: "I brought you to this party and you do THIS?" Same exact look of disdain/disappointment.
That was what prompted you to start a thread. Lol. Nut.

Psychologists call it projection. He's blaming me about tinfoil shit and "ghosts under the bed" then has the audacity to blame mods for his inability to make posts without his WME cheat sheet in front of him.

Apparently he's masterfully dominating this conversation in an alternate universe where the mods haven't conspired against him.
You think i deleted posts calling you a pussy when I continue to call you a pussy???? You’re a retard.

You think i deleted posts calling you a pussy when I continue to call you a pussy???? You’re a retard.
If you say "pussy" one more time, I'm calling the mods on you, mister.

Anyone who thinks Conor isn't in the mix at LW is either dumb as shit or only started watching MMA this year.

Conor didn't even have to defend the FW title once. He beat Aldo then fought Diaz at WW twice in a row and the UFC were more than happy to then give him a crack at the belt at LW despite having no wins in the division in the UFC.

He then sat on the belt for ages and fought boxing instead.

Then he comes back and beats Cerrone at WW, and going into that Dana said multiple times that if Conor won that would be enough for him to be next in line for a title shot at LW.

Does that alone not tell you everything you need to know about where Conor stands?

The only reason Conor didn't get the rematch against Khabib is because neither the UFC or Conor himself were going to do that fight without a massive crowd.
We know where Conor stands man. We just didn't know they were making it for the belt though until now.
You’re a giant tin foil hat nut who thinks anyone who disagrees with your conspiracy theory is paid by the bad guys.

Lol at you thinking you are breaking a story. You’re psychotic.

You started a thread because I said conor was in the mix at 155 in another thread. Let that sink in for everyone.
Sorry me being the first to cite evidence for why it'll be a title fight pisses you off so bad. You could always prove me wrong. You can always tell WME management to not make it for the belt "so Dionysian will look bad on the internet." I'd get a real kick out of indirectly helping the belt become more based on merit.

But if you did that they'd just ask for another coffee and laugh... so I won't lie to myself there.

No I totally get it. The mods deleted those posts where you called me a pussy but not the other 50 posts where you called me a pussy. Because... um... oh yeah you got your tinfoil hat protecting you now. It wasn't on in page 2 though. *puts my hat on too* I'm not making THAT mistake.

No goddamn mods are getting me on THIS page, I'll tell you what.

While we can always count on Dana to do the wrong thing, in a sane world......

It has to be Justin v Dustin for the belt.

Conor hasn't had a LW win, at all, since 2016. You don't go 4+ years without beating a Top Five guy and get a title shot.

Can't be Tony because he got his ass handed to him by Justin in his last fight, it scary fashion. He needs to show he still has it and can beat a contender before he gets a shot.

Justin established himself as top of the non-Khabib heap when a smoked Tony, and he was the #1 contender prior to the Khabib fight. I'm not sure that losing to Khabib changes that.

But Dustin has the win against Justin, and recently beat another top contender, so it seems like those two matching is the most legit title fight they can put together.

Tony and Conor should also match, to see who can prove they are in line for a title shot.

If Dustin wins, then winner of Tony/Conor probably gets next shot. If Justin wins, I'm not sure that Tony beating Conor gets him a rematch, given the last result and how recent it was. He might also need to beat Hooker or Olivera before getting another go at Justin for the belt.
Justin had his shot and he got destroyed. He doesn’t deserve a second title shot unless he beats someone

Back