How Do You Feel About Jeremy Stephens?

Seems like an aggressive douche with a chip on his shoulder, God knows why. A bigger version of Cody, but even more salty and less humble. Also a Covid truther, he does not seem to be very intelligent or likable.

At the same time, he's a JBG disciple with an entertaining style and a good gatekeeper, so I don't really care, but definitely wouldn't follow the guy or listen to him outside of the cage. The shove CTE was a freak accident with very low % of happening, so I don't need him to be punished other than Dana giving him a talking to. I enjoy his fights, the rest is what it is.

Last edited:
I don’t like his personality but I don’t think he was expecting that to happen. I don’t think he was trying to injure Klose but that was a hard ass shove lol

Let’s see the push that gave that guy whiplash. Seems fishy

Not really a fan, dumb meathead, basically a journeyman with a punchers chance. I expect him to get cut soon.

Good fighter. Probably not a nice person from what I've seen throughout his career.

Let’s see the push that gave that guy whiplash. Seems fishy
200.gif

Barao-Stephens.gif

Sorry wrong one

Seems like a dickhead but I always enjoy his fights.

His nickname triggers me and he looks and acts like a bully. Never been a fan. He comes across as one of those guys that would be flicking your ear on the back of the bus. He also never seems to be humble when he loses a fight.

I like him and his style dude always comes to bang. Also if someone gets to close then he deserves to be pushed or punched just saying.

I don't get blaming the guy for the push. He can't do that when another dude smooshes his face on his?

Grow a pair

I am of the same opinion. If you are going to aggressively walk into a guy and bump chests, then you should expect some kind of retaliation. The UFC must make it clear that absolutely no contact is allowed between fighters during the stare-downs.

I like him and his style dude always comes to bang. Also if someone gets to close then he deserves to be pushed or punched just saying.
To be fair, I think Stephens actually is the one moving closer and at a faster rate.. He deserved to get pushed if anyone.

I am of the same opinion. If you are going to aggressively walk into a guy and bump chests, then you should expect some kind of retaliation. The UFC must make it clear that absolutely no contact is allowed between fighters during the stare-downs.
Have you seen it though? You think Klose is the aggressive one here?

I think it's kinda sad for a fighter with as many fights and highlights as Stephens has in the UFC, his biggest contribution is being meme material.

I think much more highly of him than the guy he pushed. Dude sustains high speed car crash injuries from a shove? Gtfo of here.

He should've already been cut.

Now, there's no excuse for him to remain on the roster. The guy has been mediocre for several years now, and he's never been reprimanded for acting like the giant man-baby that he behaves like.

Back