How Do You Feel About Jeremy Stephens?

Have you seen it though? You think Klose is the aggressive one here?

I stand corrected. I remembered it as Klose charging towards Stephens, but my memory failed me. That was definitely a dick move on Stephens part.

I stand corrected. I remembered it as Klose charging towards Stephens, but my memory failed me. That was definitely a dick move on Stephens part.
I hadn't seen it until I posted it in this thread, but yeah can't fathom Klose being at all responsible from that video, if anything his body language is tamer than the average imo, hands behind back and Mask vs No Mask also kind of favour him in this situation imo.

As well as Stephens having a rep for this.

He's been up and down in his career but his fights are usually entertaing.

Looks to me like Jeremy is the one trying to get close though.. Maybe Klose not being Klose enough was the problem.

Nah. Klose pushed his gut into Stephens too. Hands behind his back for some reason. He was was almost asking for it and he got it. Then pulled out because of it.

Stephens by TKO 0:00 RD 1

Nah. Klose pushed his gut into Stephens too. Hands behind his back for some reason. He was was almost asking for it and he got it. Then pulled out because of it.

Stephens by TKO 0:00 RD 1
lol, nah the stomach barely touches, and only glances because Stephens is pacing at him like a twat lol.. Klose's stride ends before Stephens quicker stride does, by a split second.

Exciting fighter win or lose. Kind of a scum bag iirc he and a friend almost beat someone to death. Don’t know if he should be fined but Klose should get at least his show money

Give me your thoughts on the guy.

Are you a fan or a hater?

Is he nuts? A loose cannon? Or just intense?

Also, do you think anything should happen to him for shoving Drakkar Klose? Or is Drakkar just being dramatic here?
I am ok with him pushing/shoving. I am not ok with him carrying a d-bag aura overall, as a person and as a fighter.

Give me your thoughts on the guy.

Are you a fan or a hater?

Is he nuts? A loose cannon? Or just intense?

Also, do you think anything should happen to him for shoving Drakkar Klose? Or is Drakkar just being dramatic here?
Stephens is the ultimate little man syndrome manlet. If he was your boss, look out, he would always be on your ass about everything. Little tiny guy making up for it by being a “tough guy”. Sure go to the elementary school and beat up kids your own size manlet. Insecure about his height, just hates everyone due to being shorter than most women.

Long time fan

He’s a badass, plain and simple.

Klose did talk pre-fight shit and got in his face. Idk if Klose said more shit under that BS rona mask but if he did, he should been more tense for the shove that discombobulated him and potentially end his career.

Huge cunt with a short fuse that probably hits his wife if he has one

Save it for the fight - be a professional.

For me...Jeremy Stephens is a lot like Woody Allen. Yes, you read that correctly.

I love watching Woody Allen's films, but it is clear he is not a good person.

I really enjoy Jeremy Stephens' fights, but...you can figure it out.

Jarl

Jeremy "whiff" Stephens was never my friend.

Back