How Do You Feel About Jeremy Stephens?

I'm friends with his uncle and he was taking training for this fight very, very serious. He hasn't had a drink in 6 months so it's sad the way this went down. Hopefully they fight soon

He seems like a typical POS.
Considering all the tough guy BS, it was funny seeing him fold like a bitch to Aldo's liver shot.

I like him. He's a troubled guy,in the way many fighters are. He should not get fined because ufc is ok with shoves at weigh ins,and losing his purse is bad enough .

He's way too eager to land cheap shots on his opponents after they're obviously out cold. There's something wrong with him.

Yves+Edwards+Drops+Jeremy+Stephens+-+UFC+on+Fox+5.gif

BlankOddInvisiblerail-size_restricted.gif

It's pretty comical that people who watch trained fighters pound each other into unconsciousness in a cage are in such upheaval over a push at a weigh in.

Stephens is always exciting to watch.
It ruins the illusion of civility when they don't perform in the properly sanctioned areas at the designated times.

He seems like a major douche, but I don't blame him for the push against Klose lol

It ruins the illusion of civility when they don't perform in the properly sanctioned areas at the designated times.
Nailed it. The same fans that shit on fighters who tap to strikes, shoop concussed fighters, and get off on women bloodying each other .

Fuck Jeremy Stephens

Dude has always been a fucking douche

Seems like a bit of a jerk , but whatever his fights usually deliver

Seems like a dumbass but he's had some fun fights.

Entertaining fighter. Typical meathead I'm sure, but I always watch his fights.

I think this is going to be one of the guys like Cerrone that we wish was still around when they finally retire. A true fighter through and through. Aggressive, finisher, high skillset. Has his wins and losses but does everyone tune in for his fight? Yep. Has he sacrificed his own health to be an entertainer. Absolutely. Love the guys dedication to the sport.

Entertaining fighter but he needs to tone his aggression down when he’s outside the cage.

Give me your thoughts on the guy.

Are you a fan or a hater?

Is he nuts? A loose cannon? Or just intense?

Also, do you think anything should happen to him for shoving Drakkar Klose? Or is Drakkar just being dramatic here?
I’m a fan of his fights and fighting style. I’m not a fan of his before fight antics.

Keep your hands to yourself until you get in the cage you just cost yourself a payday.

Back